Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b0x
    It also seems odd that freddy is on video record saying pac is scared of needles, and that he struggles to even get pac to take vitamins, even though pac has tattoos and apparently wanted an injection of painkillers before the fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-YOcWjHfsk
    I don't think you understand the difference of having an injection and someone trying to locate a vein withdrawing blood. Me looking at blood being taken is enough to make me squirm.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Just going to leave this right here. I know you don't respect Freddie Roach for whatever reason, but I know you respect Teddy. Looks like he agrees with me and doesn't agree with you. That should be enough to end this.

Didnt Manny just beat Teddys fighter? So i guess there is not but hurt there. Isnt Teddy part of the network that Manny is not? I love Teddy. But i dont have to agree with him. Unlike yourself...i dont suck off people just because i like them or they agree with me on a topic. Do you think you will say anything to make be as ******ed as you? lol :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Didnt Manny just beat Teddys fighter? So i guess there is not but hurt there. Isnt Teddy part of the network that Manny is not? I love Teddy. But i dont have to agree with him. Unlike yourself...i dont suck off people just because i like them or they agree with me on a topic. Do you think you will say anything to make be as ******ed as you? lol :AOR:
          You moron. Do you think this interview was before or after the 3rd Pacquiao, Bradley fight?

Once again, you getting owned. Are you sure you don't want to bring in your body guards now for another rescue?

You have no integrity.

Pac-Boy: No one agrees with you.

Me: Hall of fame boxing trainer agrees with me.

Pac-Boy: ....well...you're stupid.

Way to debate! Think this says it all.
          Last edited by travestyny; 08-03-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

You moron. Do you think this interview was before or after the 3rd Pacquiao, Bradley fight?

Once again, you getting owned. Are you sure you don't want to bring in your body guards now for another rescue?

You have no integrity.

Shots fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              "i was ignoring it" a very clear admission of your ignorance and selectiveness "dummy" a very clear indication of defeat and low breeding...

anyway, you love to point to the pac vs may fight.......i will give you this opportunity to redeem yourself as an objective and decent poster here in nsb....

so questions...kindly now look at the list and give honest answers....please!

do you really believe no other items on my list, aside from the injury issue, apply to the pac vs may fight? and why? do not evade.....
              didnt know the Dummy word would ruffle your feathers that much. Must have been called that a lot when you were a child. Speaking of defeat...By many failed attempts to change the topic, Id say is sure sign of failure and defeat if there wasnt one. Like i told you little cheerleader...Do you think there is any way on earth that you are gonna convince me that Manny Floyd fight was not controversial? With main reason being due to the injury? Do you really think you can convince me other wise? I dont give a fuk if you agree or not really but going to go ahead and entertain your questions because you are a good sport. I also didnt mean anything derogatory by using the dummy word. It was all in good humor. With that said ask me your questions.

Comment

You have no integrity.

:AOR: hehehehe good try Nancy. Stealing my lines i already said to you. What a pathetic piece of shlt you are. The true meaning of a bottom feeding shlt bag lmfao...Come up with new material dlck breath. I dont know when your little interview of teddy was. Nor do i give a shlt...lol Do you believe i listen to any dumb ass video you post? :AOR:

Comment

:AOR: hehehehe good try Nancy. Stealing my lines i already said to you. What a pathetic piece of shlt you are. The true meaning of a bottom feeding shlt bag lmfao...Come up with new material dlck breath. I dont know when your little interview of teddy was. Nor do i give a shlt...lol Do you believe i listen to any dumb ass video you post? :AOR:
                  Stealing your lines? I don't know what you're talking about.

I do know that you have been running scared avoiding every merit based piece of information I've written here.

Could it be that you have nothing intelligent to say in response?

Look at your posts. You are pathetic and hiding behind childish insults. A sure sign that:

1. You're upset that you're getting handled
                  2. You have nothing intelligent to come back with.

You've made this too easy. So really, who is too smart for whom? I respond on topic, you avoid. We both know what has happened here, chump.

Comment

didnt know the Dummy word would ruffle your feathers that much. Must have been called that a lot when you were a child. Speaking of defeat...By many failed attempts to change the topic, Id say is sure sign of failure and defeat if there wasnt one. Like i told you little cheerleader...Do you think there is any way on earth that you are gonna convince me that Manny Floyd fight was not controversial? With main reason being due to the injury? Do you really think you can convince me other wise? I dont give a fuk if you agree or not really but going to go ahead and entertain your questions because you are a good sport. I also didnt mean anything derogatory by using the dummy word. It was all in good humor. With that said ask me your questions.
                    pac-boy's favorite strategy: evade!, evade!, evade! ha ha ha ha...pathetic!

pac-boy....hmmmm

only the boy part fits you to a tee.....

as to the pac part, you do not deserved it....take it away!

and the - is the cryptic part ........that aptly describes the boy.....

......a scared, foolish and naughty...

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                      No, I do understand, and you don't understand that I do. Pacquiao gave blood before the Morales fight, you know, that thing where they locate a vein and withdraw blood? So no fear of needles. Not to mention the fact that we were told pacquiao is afraid of NEEDLES, not JUST giving blood. SMH. They said he was scared since Morales, but he's on video giving blood before Hatton LOL.
                      Hatton was after morales, FACT.

Roach saying Pac scared of needles since Morales:

Giving blood before Hatton fight:

Freddy Roach "I struggle to get Pac to take vitamins":

Manny taking vitamins no problem:

Manny was concerned that having blood taken out of him would affect his training camp and the fight if its taken to close to it since he felt that it affected him in the Morales fight.

Now if you are calling that BS then I have you as one vote for Floyd doing PEDs.
                      For Manny it was just a concern since he never did that type of testing before BUT after the IV scandal Floyd said "Giving blood (10 days before the weighin) dehydrated me" .... oh more bull from Floyd, he said giving urine affected him too!

You pretty much said this:
                      Box: "That was BS. Floyd was taking PEDs"

Comment

Working...
                      X