No announcement yet.

Crawford can't beat pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    here's the thing though.. crawford hasnt fought anyone close to manny. he may show high skills in areas that have always troubled pac but it wasnt manny in there. it might look good because it was against another opponent but once pac is in there it'll be completely different. even guys like floyd, marquez, took shots from pac while showing skills in areas that bothered manny.
    It's the strength difference that I see being the main factor...Manny will land on Crawford and hurt him....I don't think Crawford can hurt Manny too much

Comment

I think most boxing fans are sure Crawford can't win, unless pacman is really shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        I think Crawford beats him fairly easy to be honest. Manny has lost a step, is susceptible to being countered, is'nt great at cutting the ring off and I disagree about Crawford's power. Crawford is'nt a monster puncher, but he has good power and Manny does'nt have a granite chin.
        You really are dreaming if you think pacquiao can't cut off the ring even though he has been the greatest offensive fighter of the last 20 or so years. That's a laughable assessment.

And to think tc can ko pac but couldn't postol, smh.

Comment

i just hope you guys stick to your predictions... dont wanna see a 180 after pac beats crawford.

well, crawford isnt really proven yet, he hasnt really fought anyone. his best win was a midget gamboa. we knew pac was gonna beat him thats why pac picked him.

Comment

1. crawford's defense is no where close to floyd
            2. pac fought with one good shoulder
            I love Pac but don't EVER come with that shoulder crap.....NEVER

Comment

here's the thing though.. crawford hasnt fought anyone close to manny. he may show high skills in areas that have always troubled pac but it wasnt manny in there. it might look good because it was against another opponent but once pac is in there it'll be completely different. even guys like floyd, marquez, took shots from pac while showing skills in areas that bothered manny.
              Look at it this way.

Tim Bradley, while losing the first 2 Pacquiao fights, managed to win around 4 rounds in both. In the first fight specifically he fought a defensive fight like Crawford likely would and stole rounds he never should have been able to. 4 years have passed since then and Bradley, as much as I like him, is not the fighter Crawford is.

Taking shots is one thing. I'm not suggesting Crawford would dominate Pacquiao. But you really think he can't manage to win 3-4 more rounds than Bradley did against a Pacquiao that is 4 years older and half-retired?

Comment

1. crawford's defense is no where close to floyd
                2. pac fought with one good shoulder
                yeah i know it isnt, just saying it shows you dont need power to keep him off. Even if you did, crawfords hardly feather fisted anyway, marquez not some explosive puncher yet he knocked pacquiao unconscious . Ah the old shoulder excuse, looked as if he was throwing shots okay with it during the fight lol, pacquaio first tried making out it was a robbery, then when people started laughing at him (well everyone apart from spoon) he went for the injury excuse

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  You really are dreaming if you think pacquiao can't cut off the ring even though he has been the greatest offensive fighter of the last 20 or so years. That's a laughable assessment.

And to think tc can ko pac but couldn't postol, smh.
                  He is a great offensive fighter, but he still is'nt great at cutting the ring off. Not sure why you would compare Postol to Manny as far as a ko goes. Manny has been ko'd 3 times, none of the guys were monster punchers. I'm not saying Manny has a glass jaw, just saying that Crawford has the power to stop Manny if he gets caught jumping in. His power is at least on par with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                    yeah i know it isnt, just saying it shows you dont need power to keep him off. Even if you did, crawfords hardly feather fisted anyway, marquez not some explosive puncher yet he knocked pacquiao unconscious . Ah the old shoulder excuse, looked as if he was throwing shots okay with it during the fight lol, pacquaio first tried making out it was a robbery, then when people started laughing at him (well everyone apart from spoon) he went for the injury excuse
                    I nearly threw my TV when Manny said"eeeeerrrrrrr I think I won fight"

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                      He is a great offensive fighter, but he still is'nt great at cutting the ring off. Not sure why you would compare Postol to Manny as far as a ko goes. Manny has been ko'd 3 times, none of the guys were monster punchers. I'm not saying Manny has a glass jaw, just saying that Crawford has the power to stop Manny if he gets caught jumping in. His power is at least on par with Marquez.
                      Marquez had to go life or death to get that ko....not too sure Crawford would do that

Comment

Working...
                      X