No announcement yet.

Crawford can't beat pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford can't beat pacquiao

He's got the skills but he hasn't got the power to keep Manny off him for 12rds
    I think Manny breaks him down

will be similar to pac vs algieri with a little bit more action since crawford, at times, will stand his ground and trade.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      will be similar to pac vs algieri with a little bit more action since crawford, at times, will stand his ground and trade.
      More similar to Pac-Bradley.

Comment

Pac is half-retired and declining by the day. He probably doesn't really want to fight anymore so much as he needs to for money. Crawford would be the most skilled fighter besides Marquez and Mayweather that he has fought in years and has clearly shown high skill in areas that have always bothered Pac.

Anyone who thinks Crawford can't beat Pac right now is nuts. I'm not confident enough to say he definitely would, but he sure as hell is capable of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by wladavit View Post
          More similar to Pac-Bradley.
          i see it more like with aglieri with crawford being on the back foot. similar to how crawford fought postol.

Comment

He can and probably will at this stage of pacs career.

But I think old pac can still put up a good scrap and is by no means have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Pac is half-retired and declining by the day. He probably doesn't really want to fight anymore so much as he needs to for money. Crawford would be the most skilled fighter besides Marquez and Mayweather that he has fought in years and has clearly shown high skill in areas that have always bothered Pac.
              Anyone who thinks Crawford can't beat Pac right now is nuts. I'm not confident enough to say he definitely would, but he sure as hell is capable of winning.
              here's the thing though.. crawford hasnt fought anyone close to manny. he may show high skills in areas that have always troubled pac but it wasnt manny in there. it might look good because it was against another opponent but once pac is in there it'll be completely different. even guys like floyd, marquez, took shots from pac while showing skills in areas that bothered manny.

Comment

dont need power to beat pacquiao, think mayweather showed that pretty conclusively

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  He's got the skills but he hasn't got the power to keep Manny off him for 12rds
                  I think Manny breaks him down
                  I think Crawford beats him fairly easy to be honest. Manny has lost a step, is susceptible to being countered, is'nt great at cutting the ring off and I disagree about Crawford's power. Crawford is'nt a monster puncher, but he has good power and Manny does'nt have a granite chin.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                    dont need power to beat pacquiao, think mayweather showed that pretty conclusively
                    1. crawford's defense is no where close to floyd
                    2. pac fought with one good shoulder

Comment

Working...
                    X