Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Confirms: Golovkin Would Have Fought Degale at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is NOT fighting DeGale anytime soon. Hes already behind schedule on his Mandatories.Usally he's already fought twice by now. Plus Brook doesn't count as a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Yup GGG's team around him are a bunch of clowns. Loeffler just circling the wagons because his dumb azzz trainer once again dropped the we would of fought so and so card to defend the hypocrite fighting a welterweight at 160 after he complained and criticized Canelo fighting a welterweight at 155. so now he has defend this utter BS from Sanchez. GGG the king of woulda, coulda, shoulda fights that never happen.

bingo !

great post !!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        thats whats up
        The WCS Belt sound legit to me!

Would, Coulda, Shoulda Champion of the World. Should have some fake plastic cheap spinner on the front.

Can we count DeGale as a Win for GGG???

Comment

using the word "confirms" along with the word "would've" is like basically telling me to go F0ck myself..

Comment

ggg has won more fight by way of a promoter in from of a camera than any other fighter i know.

Comment

Well then golovkin should've asked for the fight . Vacate the belts and move up .

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                I think your obsessing a bit much with it. I see it as more straightforward than you are speculating. Thats up to you though. I think Hearn is also less manipulative than Arum - up until now at least. The main question to Hearn or DeGale would be "what is up with the Jack fight?" and to Hearn "why didn't you offer GeGale the GGG fight?" - until those questions get answered we are just guessing.
                Not obsessing just trying to figure out what's what.

Comment

but he's too much of a pussy to fight ward at 168 at the time right?

Comment

I don't believe this. First GGG says no fights at 168 until the division is unified at 160, now they say they 'would have' fought DeGale at 168. No I'm not buying it and as a huge GGG fan I'm getting a bit sick of all the coulda woulda talk. After Brook there needs to be a big fight. Lemeiux last year was cool but 2016 has been a flop, Golovkin is 34 and needs to stop messing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      The WCS Belt sound legit to me!

Would, Coulda, Shoulda Champion of the World. Should have some fake plastic cheap spinner on the front.

Can we count DeGale as a Win for GGG???

yep, why not.....

stick him on the woulda-coulda-shoulda list, along with the others

Comment

Working...
                      X