Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Confirms: Golovkin Would Have Fought Degale at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    using the word "confirms" along with the word "would've" is like basically telling me to go F0ck myself..

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      I don't believe this. First GGG says no fights at 168 until the division is unified at 160, now they say they 'would have' fought DeGale at 168. No I'm not buying it and as a huge GGG fan I'm getting a bit sick of all the coulda woulda talk. After Brook there needs to be a big fight. Lemeiux last year was cool but 2016 has been a flop, Golovkin is 34 and needs to stop messing about.

Robby..... props, but come on..... they used that "anyone from 154-168" line for FOUR YEARS.....

..... they never once mentioned "only focusing on middleweight" until they were being questioned about that 164lb catchweight demand on Ward...... before that it was "anyone from 154-168".....

..... look, as soon as Ward started sniffing around they started puling that "only focusing on middleweight" bull****.....

Andre Ward isn’t in the picture in the near future..... it’s still in Golovkin’s best interest to stay at middleweight so that he’s in position to fight the other top middleweights and junior middleweights than it would be for him to move up to super middleweight.....
      http://www.boxing news 24.com/2015/08/andre-ward-not-in-the-picture-for-golovkin-says-loeffler/

but as soon as Ward moved to 175, they started calling out Froch again.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-g...l-froch--97726

They are taking the fights they want, and they are passing on the rest..... just like every other fighter.

Actually, not true..... not like every other fighter..... just the timid ones.

he wants a big drama show, but doesn't want any actual drama..... the dude is a pacifist.

Comment

Yet more stories from GayLoveKins people

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          What are you going on about? K2 was committed to the Eubank fight. They were led to believe it was going to happen. At the same time there wasn't any other high value options to consider - Khurtsidze/Lee/Korobov/Heiland. People would've just criticized him for those fights as much as they are the Brook fight.

All reports were still that DeGale was going to fight Jack in a unification fight. It wasn't til last week that rumors started coming out that DeGale was pricing himself out of that fight.
          The DeGale vs. Jack fight has only been mentioned. Not much movement on it right now. The Vargas vs. Brook fight was ready to go. They had a date and Vargas had agreed to his end of the deal. That fight was way further along than DeGale vs. Jack. So saying DeGale was gonna fight Jack means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Therefore, Brook was ALWAYS a plan B for the Eubank fiasco. The demands from Eubank Sr. didn't force Brook vs Golovkin. Hearn could've scouted other 160 potentials unless Eubank Jr. is too being ducked?
            Yes! I keep saying this over and over again hoping someone will realize what Hearn did. He moved the Vargas/Brook date for GGG-Eubank Jr. Then dragged his feet making the Brook vs. Vargas fight official. Vargas had agreed to that fight a month before Brook vs. GGG was announced. Hearn said he would lose money on Brook vs. Vargas but the GGG vs. Eubank fight would make up for it. He was NEVER going to make the Brook vs. Vargas fight without GGG vs. Eubank Jr. That's why he never made Brook vs. Vargas official even though Vargas had agreed to the fight a month ago. Brook was always gonna be plan B.

Comment

Like I said one time before, K2 and Golovkin wanted to fight Brook to begin with.

No way you come out of negotiations with Eubank and then lock up a fight with Brook in two days.

That's the fight that they wanted all along.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                Like I said one time before, K2 and Golovkin wanted to fight Brook to begin with.

No way you come out of negotiations with Eubank and then lock up a fight with Brook in two days.

That's the fight that they wanted all along.
                Because the entire team is full of shat

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Robby..... props, but come on..... they used that "anyone from 154-168" line for FOUR YEARS.....

..... they never once mentioned "only focusing on middleweight" until they were being questioned about that 164lb catchweight demand on Ward...... before that it was "anyone from 154-168".....

..... look, as soon as Ward started sniffing around they started puling that "only focusing on middleweight" bull****.....

Andre Ward isn’t in the picture in the near future..... it’s still in Golovkin’s best interest to stay at middleweight so that he’s in position to fight the other top middleweights and junior middleweights than it would be for him to move up to super middleweight.....
                  http://www.boxing news 24.com/2015/08/andre-ward-not-in-the-picture-for-golovkin-says-loeffler/

but as soon as Ward moved to 175, they started calling out Froch again.....
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-g...l-froch--97726

They are taking the fights they want, and they are passing on the rest..... just like every other fighter.

Actually, not true..... not like every other fighter..... just the timid ones.

he wants a big drama show, but doesn't want any actual drama..... the dude is a pacifist.
                  Exactly...and props for your sig, I know where that comes from

Comment

I really don't know how anyone can defend this guy after all the nonsense here

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
                      Oh boy, I sure hope so!
                      You don't often get the biggest stars of boxing being so willing to travel from different country to country, have to respect that.
                      Stop suckin d!ck loser

Comment

Working...
                      X