Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official!!! Bob arum says manny-crawford Nov 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you get the Nov. 5th date and the official status from?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I don;t think Manny can make 140. It's just something Roach says to make him look smaller than he is so his accomplishments can look even better.
      When you're 150, you can make 140.

canelo can't make 154 because he's 180.

10 lbs is nothing to cut.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I hope bud rejects this fight ; Pac is washed up. Manny needs to come to the champs weight for tha titles...140 or nothing...remember who is the unified lineal champ -- know your role you little monkey.
        I guess the B Side theory where Golovkin had to agree to Nelo's terms all of sudden disappeared for all the yanktards (you and sugarkainbum for exemple).

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Pacquiao is a shot fighter with several losses, been put to sleep, yet he is fighting top level guys, props to him man, dude is going to get knocked out cold by Crawford, Crawford should be the heavy favorite. Like I said before I the majority of boxing writers picking Crawford and rightfully so, this is an easy money fight.

Crawford is nothing like Mayweather.
          It will shows up once he moves up to 147.

He doesn't have the defense, experience and the speed of such a fighter.

Crawford is good tough, he's a big fighter coming on fight night as a light middleweight, he has a long reach and knows his boxing.

Yet I don't think Crawford would dominate the Manny who fought Bradley.

Manny's speed would worry Crawford.

Would be a close fight IMO unless Manny shows up shoter than sht.

Comment

what is official about this? Manny simply said yes to Arum, according to Arum that is lol

I have no doubt Pacquiao would fight TC at 140 but does TC want it?

Comment

So it's official but not official.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I guess the B Side theory where Golovkin had to agree to Nelo's terms all of sudden disappeared for all the yanktards (you and sugarkainbum for exemple).
                Well you are getting ahead of yourself nobody knows the terms to this fight and we haven't even got confirmation. Assh*le!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Well you are getting ahead of yourself nobody knows the terms to this fight and we haven't even got confirmation. Assh*le!
                  Need to throw an insult to give your post some weight?

Then, if you don't know the terms why are you running your mouth telling Manny must come down to 140?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Need to throw an insult to give your post some weight?

Then, if you don't know the terms why are you running your mouth telling Manny must come down to 140?
                    Thats my personal opinion and it only makes sense you moron! I wouldnt be surprise that the catchweight king would try something that he pioneered and calling me out over insults when you just did the exact same thing is a b*tch move F.U!

Comment

Only PPV I considered buying that deals with bob arum. Haven't bought a full top rank card in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X