Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official!!! Bob arum says manny-crawford Nov 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope bud rejects this fight ; Pac is washed up. Manny needs to come to the champs weight for tha titles...140 or nothing...remember who is the unified lineal champ -- know your role you little monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Pac's the A side. He'll decide what weight this fight will be fought at.

Hopefully it's at 147

Or at least 144.
      144 aint to bad. He will have more speed at 140. Roach knows his weight better than anyone. Crawford should wanna stay at 140 as well. This fight @ 140 will be great. Mannys first trip up to 147 was ok. But he went back down to 140 and starched Hatton. Was pretty ehhh at 147. He was 147 because the money was at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I hope bud rejects this fight ; Pac is washed up. Manny needs to come to the champs weight for tha titles...140 or nothing...remember who is the unified lineal champ -- know your role you little monkey.
        The article seems to imply 140 pounds:
        Pacquiao, who is currently 147 pounds, reportedly wants to go down to 140 pounds, his natural fighting weight, which makes Crawford the perfect choice of opponent considering he also fights in the same weight category.

"I've talked to Manny and he's willing to give Terence the opportunity. Manny has already said Yes," Arum said as quoted by Sportsrageous.

The American Crawford has confirmed that if he fights it will be in the 140 pound weight category, though it is not too certain that the Filipino will agree to his terms.

"It will be at 140 definitely. But I'm going on vacation right now. We're not worried about Manny Pacquiao right now."

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          144 aint to bad. He will have more speed at 140. Roach knows his weight better than anyone. Crawford should wanna stay at 140 as well. This fight @ 140 will be great. Mannys first trip up to 147 was ok. But he went back down to 140 and starched Hatton. Was pretty ehhh at 147. He was 147 because the money was at 147.

I don't know man, 7 years is a long time. I don't think he can make that comfortably anymore.

I think Manny's gonna wait to see what the PPV numbers look like and if they're poor he's going to start calling shots left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            I don't know man, 7 years is a long time. I don't think he can make that comfortably anymore.

I think Manny's gonna wait till the PPV numbers look like and if they're poor he's going to start calling shots left and right.
            I wouldnt mind 144 although i dont like the CW. I dont think they will drain him for a fight. Damn,,,3 months away. I wonder what hes walking around right now weighing? Or did he know this months ago. Arum sure did make the fight fast. hmmmmm Manny may have been preparing for this fight.

Comment

I love this fight

Comment

The scheme of all things is what's going thru Arum's head with profit as usual.

All these catchweight theories only makes Alvarez look better and the rest hypocrites even though TR is a mastermind of the catchweight illusion. Pac agreeing to 140 would only mean that Crawford acknowledged the purse agreement.

Also, if Pac loses, as Arum is passionate and respects the Mexican fan base. I'm more than sure Arum will orchestra another major fight temptation for Crawford vs Marquez as it provides another illusion that if Marquez put Pac to sleep, the Mexican fans have another thing to root for.

I don't see Pac agreeing to a Vargas bout at the Welterweight limit. I'm sure there will be forces around to convince Crawford to not sell himself short.

Comment

Reminds me of that time Lewis/Bowe was "confirmed". Just before we witnessed Bowe trashing the WBC belt and refusing to be forced into the fight.

Comment

That article is quoting another website, and that website is quoting BOXINGSCENE, based on a story that we wrote a week ago, as in before the Crawford-Postol fight ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      That article is quoting another website, and that website is quoting BOXINGSCENE, based on a story that we wrote a week ago, as in before the Crawford-Postol fight ever happened.
                      Damn dude,,, why you gotta rain on my parade

Comment

Working...
                      X