No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Juergen Braehmer is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    seems like the same posters who support certain fighters hope and pray Ward just disappears....amazing
    As soon as I saw this I knew there would be people making a claim along the a line and I knew who would be the first to post it. I'm surprised they (he) didn't try to blame Ward with an outrageous claim he paid the WBA to push Kovs mandatory. Same old carp from the same old carp posters. If Kov chooses this over Ward though it's clear he is the one ducking. There is more money and MUCH more prestige in the Ward fight.

Comment

I dont think Kovalev cares, he pretty much gave up on getting all four belts already because of Adonis. So he has 2 instead of 3, big deal. Kov knows ward is his career defining fight either way.
      Last edited by Deletrious; 07-20-2016, 08:45 PM. Reason: Phone error

Comment

lol WBA on some ****. Probably just gonna give Braehmer some step aside.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          You are a complete f.ucking moron. Just thought you should know.
          I'm trolling buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
            Nah, Ward isn't bitch-made like Lil G.

Because you know its a very good chance that Kov will get embarrassed and you'll be forced to concede that Ward is the best P4P and Lil G's stepdad.
            Another ******ed anti-Golovkin alt, how original. Go lick a school bus window, moron.

Comment

i dont understand why ward didnt just fight this guy before kova anyway

Comment

Originally posted by jkirk039 View Post
                i dont understand why ward didnt just fight this guy before kova anyway
                Easy. Ward signed a contract for him to get two tune ups before kov. He spanks real easy opponents for 1-2 mil a fight so it's easy money.

Anyone saying chilemba and brand would prepare ward for kov is ******ed.

Kov should just get his mando out of the way in September and try to renegotiate ward til December. If he can't I don't think it's a problem preparing for ward in two months.

Comment

This is Kovales fault. He should have fought his WBA mandatory instead of fighting Pascal again.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    As soon as I saw this I knew there would be people making a claim along the a line and I knew who would be the first to post it. I'm surprised they (he) didn't try to blame Ward with an outrageous claim he paid the WBA to push Kovs mandatory. Same old carp from the same old carp posters. If Kov chooses this over Ward though it's clear he is the one ducking. There is more money and MUCH more prestige in the Ward fight.
                    This is coming from a guy who thinks Wilder is the best Heavyweight

Comment

Kovalev should ignore that order and fight Ward in November. Almost everybody recognizes him as the true 175 pound champion. If they strip him for fighting Ward next they would make themselves look stupid and unreasonable. Braehmer can fight the winner next.

Comment

Working...
                      X