Now You know why engaging Rigo is suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is a class act.

Comment

It sucks that Rigo doesn't have a GGG (media-hyped fighter) that he could talk ***** about like Lara does. Rigo seems like a good trash-talker, and the damage he's capable of inflicting would make him a great villain. Lara can be offensively lethal, but he isn't actually hurting/disfiguring opponents like Rigo has been doing. There are fighters around 122 whose size would give Rigo trouble, but there's few offensively gifted fighters who would force Rigo to get in his bag. If only Gonzalez and Rigo were a bit closer in weight. I'd consider it a divine blessing if we got that match-up before Rigo retires.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      larry always hating on the cuban brothas

i really wish the LSC fight would happen.. margarito jr would throw like 20 punches around cause of fear of being countered.. maybe then people would understand
      It truly is a shame that this match-up hasn't happened.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 07-16-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I'm a fan, but he definitely should have achieved more by now. The last few years have been a waste due to the shameless ducking etc. He needs to move up.

Comment

Disappointed we didn't get to see Lomachenko vs Rigo, even though Lomachenko is bigger.

He is probably one of the only few guys with balls big enough to step to Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            You just referred to another man as a god....kinda gay...just sayin
            If you're highly insecure, perhaps.

The RiGod shall continue schooling these peasants.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              I'm a fan, but he definitely should have achieved more by now. The last few years have been a waste due to the shameless ducking etc. He needs to move up.
              I would love to see him fight these featherweights. He already was unified/lineal champion at 122. Now he needs to work on his second division.

Although Chocolatito is at 115 now. In a year or 2 that may be a boogerweight megafight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                No need to brag on him beating a nobody man
                Who is this nobody that Rigo beat?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Rigo , GGG, Lomachenko all of them. It's a new era in boxing where the best fighters, the amateur superstars are international and can't speak English. Promoters need to find a way to get the American audience to accept these guys so that opponents that step in the ring with them will be compensated.
                  Boxing is a worldwide sport. They don't have to learn English if they don't want to. Language doesn't mean shit to me, it's who they fight and how they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    No need to brag on him beating a nobody man
                    You say he aint fght nobody, he ust makes em look like nobody

Comment

If you're Jazza Dickens, signing the fight is suicide. Surely he's not in the top 30?

Doniare was a great performance but Donaire's style is perfect for Rigondeaux.

No point talking about Agbeko because he's finished.

He's still yet to fight a good pressure fighter who could possibly make him uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                      X