No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Way Would I Give Manny Pacquiao a Fifth Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
    Marquez had to juice to the gills to knock PAC out. IDC what anyone says, I called it before the fight when he was looking like the hulk all of a suddeb, Marquez was on some good juice.
    This is a disgusting thing to say coming from a Pacquiao fan.

Comment

Marquez is a warrior with a decent resume with that said I would personally pay to have those testing samples re-examined today. That acne on his chest, back and shoulders has never sat well with me considering who was his fitness guru at the time. I wish boxing was like the olympics where they stored your samples long after the event and re-test them when new testing measures are updated. There would be a lot more people caught out there. I think the world of Marquez as a fighter but I seriously feel he was dirty as fk during that whole camp and his body breaking down just after it is also pretty glaring. He looked average at best versus Bradley and a whole lot less swole.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Jmm wasn't successful before pac

He was just a good fighter with a belt

The Pac fight put him on the map

Jmm entire legacy is based on pac 1-4
        you are delusional Marquez would still make it to the hall of fame even without pac. Regardless these are just opinions, fact is.. When Marquez makes it to the hall of fame, they will play that pacquiao knockout for him lol! Cheers to that!!

Comment

Manny would have the inside track at winning the 5th fight given their age and prior results so not surprised he isn't interested. There's not much to gain outside of money for JMM, who can get some good money fighting Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            your claims are bs! Pac fans didn't want the rematches because they knew Marquez caused Pac problems. Marquez got beat by mayweather fair and square mayweather just better. But war against katsidis and Diaz? You kidding me? I mean the fights were tough while they lasted but Marquez knocked them both out!!! And yes lac did have to give those rematches, the public wanted them, to settle the score! That lunch was t lucky if you knew about boxing Marquez just missed with that same lunch earlier in the fight he'd been setting him up all night and finally connected! That right hand was worked on in camp idiot! Marquez>pac accept it
            Let me explain something to you and I'll explain it simply since You're clearly an uneducated biased Mexican. 1. Nobody really wanted pac vs Marquez other than a few Mexicans. Everyone still wanted pac vs Floyd and the Marquez fights being announced was a disappointment to most. Pac did not have to give him the rematch because most boxing fans stopped caring about Marquez at that point. 2. Just because he stopped Diaz and katsidis doesn't mean it wasn't a struggle. He was buzzed multiple times in both fights and katsidis dropped him pretty hard. 3. Since you clearly have limited reading comprehension skills allow me to explain that I didn't say Marquez landed a lucky punch. I said he was lucky he landed it. There's a difference. I know he trained to throw a counter right and has landed it before. But if he didn't catch him as he did, he would've been stopped. Hope I didn't use too many big words for you.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Marquez is a warrior with a decent resume with that said I would personally pay to have those testing samples re-examined today. That acne on his chest, back and shoulders has never sat well with me considering who was his fitness guru at the time. I wish boxing was like the olympics where they stored your samples long after the event and re-test them when new testing measures are updated. There would be a lot more people caught out there. I think the world of Marquez as a fighter but I seriously feel he was dirty as fk during that whole camp and his body breaking down just after it is also pretty glaring. He looked average at best versus Bradley and a whole lot less swole.

That is how most people view Pac.

swings and roundabouts isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                Manny would have the inside track at winning the 5th fight given their age and prior results so not surprised he isn't interested. There's not much to gain outside of money for JMM, who can get some good money fighting Cotto.

Manny had the inside track at winning ALL of those fights.

Didn't play out like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Let me explain something to you and I'll explain it simply since You're clearly an uneducated biased Mexican. 1. Nobody really wanted pac vs Marquez other than a few Mexicans. Everyone still wanted pac vs Floyd and the Marquez fights being announced was a disappointment to most. Pac did not have to give him the rematch because most boxing fans stopped caring about Marquez at that point. 2. Just because he stopped Diaz and katsidis doesn't mean it wasn't a struggle. He was buzzed multiple times in both fights and katsidis dropped him pretty hard. 3. Since you clearly have limited reading comprehension skills allow me to explain that I didn't say Marquez landed a lucky punch. I said he was lucky he landed it. There's a difference. I know he trained to throw a counter right and has landed it before. But if he didn't catch him as he did, he would've been stopped. Hope I didn't use too many big words for you.

coulda woulda shoulda

in the 1st fight..... Pac knocked Marquez down 3 times and broke his nose

Pac didn't even win that fight LMAO

you have NO IDEA how that fight would have played out

Marquez recuperation is legendary

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Manny had the inside track at winning ALL of those fights.

Didn't play out like that though.
                    I get that. My point was that Marquez won in the best way possible and for him to accept a fight and lose or win a close decision doesn't benefit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      you are delusional Marquez would still make it to the hall of fame even without pac. Regardless these are just opinions, fact is.. When Marquez makes it to the hall of fame, they will play that pacquiao knockout for him lol! Cheers to that!!
                      Lol

And how long have you been following jmm career?

Fact is jmm is a very good fighter but he made a lot of bad career decisions

From not fighting morales to turning down the hamed fight.

Look at his resume before pac.

Lackluster.

Fact is his draw with pac elevated him. Everytime pac accomplished something, the greater pac looked the better jmm looked.

That's why he got his bigger fights later in his career.

Without pac draw, there is no barrera fight or floyd fight.

Remember jmm was too good, not enough money, too much risk, not big enough name BEFORE the Pac fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X