No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Way Would I Give Manny Pacquiao a Fifth Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Right now Pacquaio would stop Marquez esp after he almost got ko'ed against alvardo
    hes been hurt far too many times, specially against pacquiao u really think out of all Alvarado would KO him?... LOL

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Took 4 tries to beat Pac, so yeah he can't be blamed for not wanting to tempt fate. Both are great, but I doubt JMM gets lucky 2 in a row. #4 was just a fluke anyway IMO... Pac had just tripped and JMM was right there with a counter.

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
      ahahahahahaha
      Looked to me like he lost his footing for a split second. Just watched it again a few times. If you disagree fine. Then come back with something besides whatever that excuse was for a response.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Took 4 tries to beat Pac, so yeah he can't be blamed for not wanting to tempt fate. Both are great, but I doubt JMM gets lucky 2 in a row. #4 was just a fluke anyway IMO... Pac had just tripped and JMM was right there with a counter.

Oh, shut the **** up.

Marquez timed Pacquiao perfectly.

Marquez shouldn't give Pacquiao a rematch. He had to go through hell to be on an even playing field with Pacquiao. No way he should go through hell again.

Manny got what he deserved.
        Last edited by KingHippo; 07-16-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
          Manny will want that shot he wanted for the Mayweather fight... I heard that **** takes allway pain and gives you a boost of energy... We talking about the guy that didn't want go get tested because he was scared of needles but yet he has a bunch of tattoos.
          You guys have to get your facts straight pacquiao never said he was afraid of needles

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Never actually close?
            Damn, do I have to explain everything?

Comment

Seems like marquez gets stronger as he gets older maybe this time around he'll KO pac in 30 seconds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                Oh, shut the **** up. Marquez timed Pacquiao perfectly. Marquez shouldn't give Pacquiao a rematch. He had to go through hell to be on an even playing field with Pacquiao. No way he should go through hell again. Manny got what he deserved.
                How bout you pipe down idiot bwaaay. Yeah, JMM won... ONE out of FOUR. So yeah, smart move to not tempt fate, DA. JMM wouldn't have a fraction of the money he has today if not for Pac, so don't start in like JMM is some kind of skidillionaire. He's rich, but owes a bunch of that to Pac. As for the punch, it was a lucky one, whether you agree or not. I'd like a rematch, but Pac haters don't. That says more than anything right there.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Marquez closed the rivarlry emphatically but the fact is, pac didn't need to give him a rematch for the 3rd or 4th fight. People forget how most didn't want those fights to happen because it was perceived that pac had shot past Marquez based on his wins over Oscar, Hatton, cotto Margarito mosley etc. During that time frame Marquez was going life and death with b level guys like Juan Diaz and katsidis. Not to Mention being shut out by Floyd. Marquis lucky he landed that punch because he was a round or 2 from being stopped himself and he knows it.
                  You should ask yourself why Marquez refused VADA testing, i.e.,the most thorough drug testing, for the Bradley fight. Also check out how Marquez's performances were "enhanced" by his "conditioning"?!@#$&* coach Angel Heredia, whose reputation is well known re: drug usage to "enhance" the performance of his clients.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    How bout you pipe down idiot bwaaay. Yeah, JMM won... ONE out of FOUR. So yeah, smart move to not tempt fate, DA. JMM wouldn't have a fraction of the money he has today if not for Pac, so don't start in like JMM is some kind of skidillionaire. He's rich, but owes a bunch of that to Pac. As for the punch, it was a lucky one, whether you agree or not. I'd like a rematch, but Pac haters don't. That says more than anything right there.
                    A lucky punch by a man who refused VADA testing for the Bradley fight and who was " conditioned"?!#$@&*% by Angel Heredia, whose reputation in the drug business is well known!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      Oh, shut the **** up.

Marquez timed Pacquiao perfectly.

Marquez shouldn't give Pacquiao a rematch. He had to go through hell to be on an even playing field with Pacquiao. No way he should go through hell again.

Manny got what he deserved.
                      Marquez should prove that he isclean by taking the VADA test, because he was being "conditioned" by Heredia, whose reputation with drugs is well known!

Comment

Working...
                      X