Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Way Would I Give Manny Pacquiao a Fifth Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy is one ungrateful piss drinking c*nt.

YOU OWE YOUR FAME AND FORTUNE TO PACQUIAO.

How many chances and paydays did pacquiao give this korean c*cksucker?

yet he cant even return the favor to pacquiao.???

smdh...

i hope this guy ends up broke and having to work for chapo guzman's sons and end up getting killed or jailed.

YOU ARE ONE DESPICABLE UNGRATEFUL C*NT. GO QUENCH YOUR THIRST WITH KOREAN URINE.

Comment

Champ

jmm doesn't owe pacquiao ****! Jmm was already successful before pacquiao and he would've been just fine without him. Fights 1-3 arguably could have gone either way could've been 3-0 pac or 3-0 Marquez. That's why we had a 4th fight. No judges needed better man won its over! No need for 5th fight. Pacquiao fans bitter at the truth but that is the whole truth. Y'all can hate all you want, pacquiao was owned by Marquez and he will have to take that to his grave lol!!! #Warquez!!!!!

Comment

You are a hater bro! Marquez doesn't owe pac **** you f***ing idiot! Why you salty??? Pac got his a** beat accept it! Marquez has an accountant degree and also does television down in Mexico. Won't be broke you dumba** educate yourself before you talk nonsense and make a fool out of yourself! Simple a** b***h!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Marquez closed the rivarlry emphatically but the fact is, pac didn't need to give him a rematch for the 3rd or 4th fight. People forget how most didn't want those fights to happen because it was perceived that pac had shot past Marquez based on his wins over Oscar, Hatton, cotto Margarito mosley etc. During that time frame Marquez was going life and death with b level guys like Juan Diaz and katsidis. Not to Mention being shut out by Floyd. Marquis lucky he landed that punch because he was a round or 2 from being stopped himself and he knows it.
          100% true!

Comment

Amazing how every time Manny loses ******s claim the fighter has to rematch him

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
              manny could have been a ***** and avoided marquez and never gave him any rematches. this was the guy that gave him the most "problems". Yet he went after Juan multiple times until he got KTFO.
              pac gave rematches because a lot of people saw Jmm winning those close fights.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Marquez closed the rivarlry emphatically but the fact is, pac didn't need to give him a rematch for the 3rd or 4th fight. People forget how most didn't want those fights to happen because it was perceived that pac had shot past Marquez based on his wins over Oscar, Hatton, cotto Margarito mosley etc. During that time frame Marquez was going life and death with b level guys like Juan Diaz and katsidis. Not to Mention being shut out by Floyd. Marquis lucky he landed that punch because he was a round or 2 from being stopped himself and he knows it.
                your claims are bs! Pac fans didn't want the rematches because they knew Marquez caused Pac problems. Marquez got beat by mayweather fair and square mayweather just better. But war against katsidis and Diaz? You kidding me? I mean the fights were tough while they lasted but Marquez knocked them both out!!! And yes lac did have to give those rematches, the public wanted them, to settle the score! That lunch was t lucky if you knew about boxing Marquez just missed with that same lunch earlier in the fight he'd been setting him up all night and finally connected! That right hand was worked on in camp idiot! Marquez>pac accept it

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                  Manny Pacman was crying on Flip TV after the devastating Knockout he suffered at the hands of Marquez......It was sad to see.....when I go to the local pub and we talk boxing...Marquez name is synonymous with the devastating Knockout he administered to Pacman....we had a discussion there at the pub and we concluded that it couldn't be a fluke because Pacman had already tasted the canvas couple of rounds earlier.....it was just a matter of time.
                  He was crying because he felt he let so many of his fans down by being careless/overzealous (which he was) and he paid the price for it. After seeing footage of his fans & countrymen so upset/crying at the results how could he not feel bad? Shows character more than anything.

This rivalry/quadrilogy, to me, is very interesting. First fight could have been stopped after the 3rd KD in the FIRST round (imagine how different things would be had that happend) Marquez fought on and gave Pac a hell of a fight. It was close, but NOT a draw, 1 judge admitted making a mistake scoring the KDs and Pac should have won a close decision. 2nd fight was close but I thought Pac edged it with that crazy KD that clearly hurt Marquez. 3rd I had Marquez edging it. 4th, we all know what happened.

What I find so interesting, is how the tables turned while aging
                  . One would think (and many did) that the older Marquez, wouldn't have much left for Pac at his age. Turns out he only got stronger with age (I won't even get into speculations on how/why), but he also has the most rounds with Manny under his belt and no doubt figured out his style by the 4th fight. Many interesting tidbits to consider..

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    this guy is one ungrateful piss drinking c*nt.

YOU OWE YOUR FAME AND FORTUNE TO PACQUIAO.

How many chances and paydays did pacquiao give this korean c*cksucker?

yet he cant even return the favor to pacquiao.???

smdh...

i hope this guy ends up broke and having to work for chapo guzman's sons and end up getting killed or jailed.

YOU ARE ONE DESPICABLE UNGRATEFUL C*NT. GO QUENCH YOUR THIRST WITH KOREAN URINE.
                    lol. return the favor. This troll wanting someone to die...go to another forum idiot. Only favor Marquez should give Pac is sending him some Bedding Experts coupons

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      jmm doesn't owe pacquiao ****! Jmm was already successful before pacquiao and he would've been just fine without him. Fights 1-3 arguably could have gone either way could've been 3-0 pac or 3-0 Marquez. That's why we had a 4th fight. No judges needed better man won its over! No need for 5th fight. Pacquiao fans bitter at the truth but that is the whole truth. Y'all can hate all you want, pacquiao was owned by Marquez and he will have to take that to his grave lol!!! #Warquez!!!!!
                      Jmm wasn't successful before pac

He was just a good fighter with a belt

The Pac fight put him on the map

Jmm entire legacy is based on pac 1-4

Comment

Working...
                      X