No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Way Would I Give Manny Pacquiao a Fifth Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    I can agree Jmm resume before pac wasn't as great as after pac, but same can be said for pac himself so your argument there is null. They were both world champions before they fought each other, pac got his popularity at the expense of his victories over great Mexican fighters I'm sure you can agree, either way Marquez and pac would both be hall of famers without each other. They both benefited from each other no doubt. But to say Jmm owes pacquiao... That's just nonsense. Only thing Jmm owes pacquiao is an apology for breaking all of his fans hearts in that 6th round of fight number 4 lol

Yea, the " Marquez owes Pacquiao " line, is rubbish......

* first fight, draw
    * second fight, debatable split-decision
    * third fight, Marquez clearly won imo, horrible decision
    * fourth fight, finally a definitive conclusion

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
      Of course Pacquiao had to, Arum wanted them, what Arum wants Pacquiao does.
      That 4th fight destroyed the Pact@rd nation. I thought PAC died. Took a knee and prayed to GOD!

Comment

• Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        How bout you pipe down idiot bwaaay. Yeah, JMM won... ONE out of FOUR. So yeah, smart move to not tempt fate, DA. JMM wouldn't have a fraction of the money he has today if not for Pac, so don't start in like JMM is some kind of skidillionaire. He's rich, but owes a bunch of that to Pac. As for the punch, it was a lucky one, whether you agree or not. I'd like a rematch, but Pac haters don't. That says more than anything right there.

Originally posted by crespin79 View Post
        A lucky punch by a man who refused VADA testing for the Bradley fight and who was " conditioned"?!#$@&*% by Angel Heredia, whose reputation in the drug business is well known!
        Yep. But the Pac haters never acknowledge any cheaters except Pac apparently. Same with the Floydiots not acknowledging he was caught during the Berto fight buildup, yet it was hidden til afterwards. SS DD.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
          Marquez had to juice to the gills to knock PAC out. IDC what anyone says, I called it before the fight when he was looking like the hulk all of a suddeb, Marquez was on some good juice.
          if warquez was juice so was Pac in his prime career

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Marquez finally got to fight Pacquiao on an even plain field and won.

Good on you for getting revenge.
            I remember when PAC & Jinkee were interviewed post Manny getting KTFO.

They were both happy Manny was still alive... A Kodak moment for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by crespin79 View Post
              Marquez should prove that he isclean by taking the VADA test, because he was being "conditioned" by Heredia, whose reputation with drugs is well known!
              Why VADA? You guys used to be all about letting the commission do their job.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                So we're going to make gratuitous accusations about Marquez but no comments about Mr Frankenstein over there? Cover your bias for God's sake.
                First, Pacquaio was stupid enough to give Marquez a fourth fight, disaster was written all over that fight from the moment it was signed. What part of "testing on samples for years" gives you the idea of bias? Wouldn't that be ALL BOXERS? I don't give a fk who you are if you cheat, you should be shamed in public. Marquez's body transformation at that age, with that pimple/welt result is not natural. I don't give a damn who you are, you don't get swole and covered in pimples from natural supplements at 38/39. Sorry bro, you'd have an easier time selling me a bridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  First, Pacquaio was stupid enough to give Marquez a fourth fight, disaster was written all over that fight from the moment it was signed. What part of "testing on samples for years" gives you the idea of bias? Wouldn't that be ALL BOXERS? I don't give a fk who you are if you cheat, you should be shamed in public. Marquez's body transformation at that age, with that pimple/welt result is not natural. I don't give a damn who you are, you don't get swole and covered in pimples from natural supplements at 38/39. Sorry bro, you'd have an easier time selling me a bridge.
                  We all know what the deal is with Pacquiao, please stop.

Comment

• Pacquiao ROBBED Marquez. After being robbed twice, Marquez got bored and floored Pac's brain outta his pumpkin head.

Comment

• Pacquiao fans and there excuses.... Get over it He got Kod by Marquez and lost the biggest fight in his carrer, that doesn't meen he's not in ATG, Relax that's boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X