Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reveals CBS CEO told him he wants May vs Pac 2 (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Really?

Can you explain why the CEO of CBS a big multinational firm is wrong in thinking that there is money to be made and is a lucrative salable fight for a part 2 is actually wrong in your opinion? pls do tell me thoroughly. By all means do tell. Is he dumb to think that way?

NSB poll

Poll rematch

General public poll (casuals and boxing fans poll)

People want a rematch. 880 votes says unfinished business written all over it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...htmlstory.html

It's time to move on from the Mayweather vs Pacquiao era and focus on the future of boxing.

LA Times is pacquiao biased and only casuals vote on that ****

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      It's time to move on from the Mayweather vs Pacquiao era and focus on the future of boxing.

LA Times is pacquiao biased and only casuals vote on that ****
      hahaha dumbass, the 4 million ppv buyers are mostly composed of casuals. Casuals are the ones putting money in most ppv boxing events, without casuals PPV will Flop.

Try again.. explain why the CEO of a large firm is dumb to even consider having the biggest money making fight in history to go for another rodeo is wrong. Pls do tell. I think you are smarter than him so pls do enlighten us

The head honcho, and the top dog of CBS, A multinational company, doesn't know business, because according to brush my hair..
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

hahaha dumbass, the 4 million ppv buyers are mostly composed of casuals. Casuals are the ones putting money in most ppv boxing events, without casuals PPV will Flop.

Try again.. explain why the CEO of a large firm is dumb to even consider having the biggest money making fight in history to go for another rodeo is wrong. Pls do tell. I think you are smarter than him so pls do enlighten us
        Look at you, begging for another chance on behalf of your lord and savior. Give it up. He shouldn't have faked an injury if he wanted a rematch. Mayweather agreed to one until he coudn't be a man and accept defeat.

Keep begging. Maybe you should visit the big boy mansion, bow down, and kiss Mayweather's feet. Perhaps that will sway him to give your boy a rematch. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Look at you, begging for another chance on behalf of your lord and savior. Give it up. He shouldn't have faked an injury if he wanted a rematch. Mayweather agreed to one until he coudn't be a man and accept defeat.

Keep begging. Maybe you should visit the big boy mansion, bow down, and kiss Mayweather's feet. Perhaps that will sway him to give your boy a rematch. What do you think?
          Awww.. he's back for more.. I'm simply giving fraud a chance at redemption. I'm very forgiving. Les Moonves is too.

Now explain why the Ceo of CBS is dumb? Pls enlighten us Mr. Red since 2008 hahahaha
          Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 01:49 AM.

Comment

The head honcho, and the top dog of CBS, A multinational company, doesn't know business, because according to brush my hair..
            In real time or in your favorite slow motion... You are an idiot!!!

Comment

Awww.. he's back for more.. I'm simply giving fraud a chance at redemption. I'm very forgiving. Les Moonves is too.

Now explain why the Ceo is dumb? Pls enlighten is Mr. Red since 2008 hahahaha
              I never said the CEO is dumb.

I said you're begging for Pac to get another shot? Am I right?

Change up your strategy. Crying on here for over a year hasn't worked, has it? You should go and literally kiss Mayweather's black a$$. Maybe that will work for you. What do you think?

By the way, your polls proved he doesn't need redemption. Thanks for that. Whose side are you on anyway???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                In real time or in your favorite slow motion... You are an idiot!!!
                Welcome back Zaroku. I missed you!

How's my question hanging? Still in slow motion hahahaha..

Don't forget tangalog's question too..

You kind a abandoned your lame poll thread because of our not so easy questions aye.. It's not really hard if it isn't in slow motion. Read in normal play and you'll be fine hahahaha
                Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I never said the CEO is dumb.

I said you're begging for Pac to get another shot? Am I right?

Change up your strategy. Crying on here for over a year hasn't worked, has it? You should go and literally kiss Mayweather's black a$$. Maybe that will work for you. What do you think?

By the way, your polls proved he doesn't need redemption. Thanks for that. Whose side are you on anyway???
                  Then you are a useless spammer going off topic, spamming an important topic. (good thing I'm not like Larry who snitches spammers and give reds)

So again, explain to us why the CEO of CBS is wrong for thinking there is no real money (real money meaning millions, just so you would understand in that limited brain of yours)

Pls do explain. Why he is wrong and you are right.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Then you are a useless spammer going off topic, spamming an important topic. (good thing I'm not like Larry who snitches spammers and give reds)

So again, explain to us why the CEO of CBS is wrong for thinking there is no real money (real money meaning millions, just so you would understand in that limited brain of yours)

Pls do explain. Why he is wrong and you are right.
                    Right about what? Can you actually read????

Why is he wrong for thinking there is no real money?????

That's your question???? Please go back to school, man! You're gonna hurt yourself trying to think up in here!

Comment

Right about what? Can you actually read????

Why is he wrong for thinking there is no real money?????

That's your question???? Please go back to school, man! You're gonna hurt yourself trying to think up in here!
                      Oh gawd.. We have to be literal to you to understand stuff. I forgot about that one, you can't read between the lines. You don't have critical thinking. My bad. I'm so sorry.

That said, so knowing CEO thinks there is good money to be made for a sequel, explain why he is wrong. It's a thread, to keep it simple, either you agree to him or not.. so explain buddy. I'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
                      X