Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reveals CBS CEO told him he wants May vs Pac 2 (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach reveals CBS CEO told him he wants May vs Pac 2 (video)

FREDDIE ROACH REVEALS CBS CEO TOLD HIM HE WANTS MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO 2; REACTS TO BRONER

Unfinished business needs closure even CBS CEO knows it.

Nacho knows it.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Pac Floyd rematch poll

check this poll out. looks like People want a rematch. 880 votes says unfinished business written all over it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...htmlstory.html

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2016, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Don't post what Spain thought and all you standard crap. It is tiring and idiotic.
      You look more stupid when you keep up pact@rd ways,

All I ever wanted to see in Floyd's career, is someone knock him out. I hope Manny or someone can do it, but my betting money is on Floyd.

I hate when b1tches or anyone talk about themselves in the third person.
      Do you even know what I mean?

I won't explain, but I hope you reply with an example of a person speaking of themselves in the third person.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Don't post what Spain thought and all you standard crap. It is tiring and idiotic.
        You look more stupid when you keep up pact@rd ways,

All I ever wanted to see in Floyd's career, is someone knock him out. I hope Manny or someone can do it, but my betting money is on Floyd.

I hate when b1tches or anyone talk about themselves in the third person.
        Do you even know what I mean?

I won't explain, but I hope you reply with an example of a person speaking of themselves in the third person.
        Dude, learn to comment on the post if you have something to say.. You still have a backlog with tangalog and my question to you on the other thread. Snap it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          FREDDIE ROACH REVEALS CBS CEO TOLD HIM HE WANTS MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO 2; REACTS TO BRONER

Unfinished business needs closure even CBS CEO knows it.

Nacho knows it.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Of course he wants a rematch, that's the most money anybody has ever made off of boxing.

but nobody gives a damn about mayweather vs Pacquaio 2.

Wouldn't you rather see them fight prime welterweights?

I'm not interested in seeing Floyd fight anybody he already beat.

Not manny, not cotto, not canelo.

Wake me up when one of them fights crawford,thurman,danny,spence,

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            Of course he wants a rematch, that's the most money anybody has ever made off of boxing.

but nobody gives a damn about mayweather vs Pacquaio 2.

Wouldn't you rather see them fight prime welterweights?

I'm not interested in seeing Floyd fight anybody he already beat.

Not manny, not cotto, not canelo.

Wake me up when one of them fights crawford,thurman,danny,spence,
            dont kid yourself. your not interested in it yet your posting in a thread on a topic that you're not interested in? ok...

Comment

I don't trust FloydHype, but I trust NJ.com for my boxing news.

Comment

So, Moonves mentioned it to him in passing at a restaurant. As much as I want this rematch, that sounds like casual chat akin to, "Hey, I gotta have you and the fam over again sometime."

If it was in passing then it was not in a business context and I don't see this being anything more than a friendly hello, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I don't trust FloydHype, but I trust NJ.com for my boxing news.
                  Fighthype is a floyd nutthugger site so it must be true.

Right Floyd fans?
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    So, Moonves mentioned it to him in passing at a restaurant. As much as I want this rematch, that sounds like casual chat akin to, "Hey, I gotta have you and the fam over again sometime."

If it was in passing then it was not in a business context and I don't see this being anything more than a friendly hello, unfortunately.
                    and that's exactly what it is. if their thinking about making floyd vs pac 2, the ceo of cbs is not gonna go and tell roach about it first lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X