Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reveals CBS CEO told him he wants May vs Pac 2 (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    oh, so the rematch will just be exactly like how it is the first fight? everything from the money split, date, location, will remain the same right?
    Floyd will make the same or more. Manny will make less. And of course the location would be the same. Las vegas.

There is nothing standing in the way of a rematch except for the fact that nobody is calling for it

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      Floyd will make the same or more. Manny will make less. And of course the location would be the same. Las vegas.

There is nothing standing in the way of a rematch except for the fact that nobody is calling for it
      ??

Nobody is calling for it??

As the CEO of CBS has brought up he wants a part 2, meaning there is a Ton of money to be made.

Pac wants it, CBS wants it, roger Mayweather wants it, casuals and hardcore fans wants it. If there is money to be made, then it makes sense.

NSB poll

Poll rematch

General public poll (casuals and boxing fans poll)

People want a rematch. 880 votes says unfinished business written all over it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...htmlstory.html

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Why is anyone even surpised by this lol? The fight generated over 400 million ofcourse the CEo of cbs would want another one

Comment

The real question is why not?

Floyd and Pacquiao is at the end of there career. Why not close the curtain together and finish the story?

The 2 best fighting for the last time.

When they're gone they are gone for good. Heck I'll pay to see this one more time.

I can see that it's the fl0mos and Floyd fans that don't want it of fear of their man losing in a global scale. They have no confidence for their man.

There is unfinished business both literally and figuratively about this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            The real question is why not?

Floyd and Pacquiao is at the end of there career. Why not close the curtain together and finish the story?

The 2 best fighting for the last time.

When they're gone they are gone for good. Heck I'll pay to see this one more time.

I can see that it's the fl0mos and Floyd fans that don't want it of fear of their man losing in a global scale. They have no confidence for their man.

There is unfinished business both literally and figuratively about this fight.
            You don't care about the fight at all. You just want may vs pac to become relevant again so your trolling and bait threads get more attention. It's satisfying to know that this is so meaningful to you and people just don't care anymore. You've dedicated so much to this and it's all fading away...once in a while you get a bit of a reaction here and there, but by and large you're pretty much ignored. Just wanted you to know that I'm happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              You don't care about the fight at all. You just want may vs pac to become relevant again so your trolling and bait threads get more attention. It's satisfying to know that this is so meaningful to you and people just don't care anymore. You've dedicated so much to this and it's all fading away...once in a while you get a bit of a reaction here and there, but by and large you're pretty much ignored. Just wanted you to know that I'm happy about that.
              Ignored? I just hooked you again for the millionth time. You're an easy bait hahaha

You can't get enough of me lmao

I know you don't want your hero Froid to be massacred but the truth is, the story ain't finished yet..

Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                CBS says, "I was speaking with Haymon while we drank some gin at Floyd's new upcoming gentleman's club, and we were thinking...now Floyd told Haymon for me to tell you Freddie, that this time around we were thinking 90/10, and that's being generous... why that ratio? Well, your boy fcked up with that injury. Yall went puss-e."
                Very imaginative Zaroku, very imaginative indeed. The thing is the CEO of CBS don't go to sleazy knight club scene. He's too good for that, but nice try though. A for creative imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Ignored? I just hooked you again for the millionth time. You're an easy bait hahaha

You can't get enough of me lmao

I know you don't want your hero Froid to be massacred but the truth is, the story ain't finished yet..

Carry on
                  Over and done with...much like you on this forum, there's very little interest.

Comment

FORGET THE FIGHT.

Move On

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      FORGET THE FIGHT.

Move On
                      Really?

Can you explain why the CEO of CBS a big multinational firm is wrong in thinking that there is money to be made and is a lucrative salable fight for a part 2 is actually wrong in your opinion? pls do tell me thoroughly. By all means do tell. Is he dumb to think that way?

NSB poll

Poll rematch

General public poll (casuals and boxing fans poll)

People want a rematch. 880 votes says unfinished business written all over it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...htmlstory.html

Comment

Working...
                      X