Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be considered Greater: Golovkin or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
    Everyone in his division, made Ward run away to 175lbs before fighting Paul Smith Jr who was on a 3 fight losing streak

That greatness, it makes perfect sense why Ward ducked GGG and never stayed at 168!
    GGG is better than Kovalev at everything, 168 finally has some decent fighters in it now AND the fact 175lbs is a division which is pretty much dead absolute next to no good prospect fighters lmao bbbbut he take dem risk doe he gon make it to de top
    So why wont GGG move up and fight them since everyone at 160 is ducking him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      GGG is.....
      How???
      certainly not because of resume

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        if ward beats kova then ggg will have no option but to beat the man him self, if not, is ward hands down... at 35 this is pretty much what is left for ggg...
        It's only a matter of time before ggg unifies 160. I know he doesn't have much time left but what happens if he unifies 168 too? That's pretty impressive to unify two divisions. You wouldn't put that past ward career if ward doesn't do jack at 175?

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
          It's only a matter of time before ggg unifies 160. I know he doesn't have much time left but what happens if he unifies 168 too? That's pretty impressive to unify two divisions. You wouldn't put that past ward career if ward doesn't do jack at 175?
          unify 160?? he has 3 belts and only won 1 in the ring...im sorry that is not impressive.ITS ALL ABOUT WHO YOU BEAT!!!!

Comment

thats why i said if ward beats kova, if he doesnt and ggg goes on to unify 2 divisions then is a different story, but ward was already the man at 168 and if he beats kova he becomes the man at 175 and the PFP #1, there is not enough opposition for ggg at 160 or 168 to even compete with wards biggest wins... ward is going up in weight to beat a monster, there are no monsters at 168 for ggg to acheive something similar, unless he can beat ward him self...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              unify 160?? he has 3 belts and only won 1 in the ring...im sorry that is not impressive.ITS ALL ABOUT WHO YOU BEAT!!!!
              Sigh... People are so afraid of you people drop their belt and won't fight you. You can't force people into the ring with you. I don't get how's that not a positive but then people go way too extreme the other way and people keep trying to spin it negatively.

Even if you hate on what he did so far would his career be better than wards if he unifies 168 and ward does nothing at 175? Simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                thats why i said if ward beats kova, if he doesnt and ggg goes on to unify 2 divisions then is a different story, but ward was already the man at 168 and if he beats kova he becomes the man at 175 and the PFP #1, there is not enough opposition for ggg at 160 or 168 to even compete with wards biggest wins... ward is going up in weight to beat a monster, there are no monsters at 168 for ggg to acheive something similar, unless he can beat ward him self...
                I know what your saying. We're all putting out hypothetical and mines was if ward does nothing. I don't even think people on here would give ggg credit if he did that cause all they keep bringing up that ggg "ducked ward" therefore ward is greater.

Comment

Sigh... People are so afraid of you people drop their belt and won't fight you. You can't force people into the ring with you. I don't get how's that not a positive but then people go way too extreme the other way and people keep trying to spin it negatively.

Even if you hate on what he did so far would his career be better than wards if he unifies 168 and ward does nothing at 175? Simple question.
                  That does not bolster your legacy at all man, resume does..

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
                    Oh look a Yankee doodle doo protecting his cowardly American fighter who can't even get on a plane and fight abroad
                    Greatness is valued with how you win, its not valued by how many times you clinch someone or elbow/headbutt them into an unfair stoppage but this is the dude you defend lmao!

You need to learn what boxing is because Ward has done little of it in his pinnacle fights.

I'm white
                    I'm American

Sums it all up, no bias here whatsoever.

Greatness is define by who you beat. Not by how many bums you can beat in a row.

So answer one question for me. Answer in one word.

who has the better resume ward or golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                      Let's see exciting KO artist and lb for lb one of the best fighters ever or a clincher who has been dropped and stunned by journeymen. This is such a hard decision friend. I think I'll go with the one that King Kell Brook will fight and beat in September.
                      Comic indeed!

Comment

Working...
                      X