No announcement yet.

Would Hopkins get the same heat..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    grow up man...what is wrong with you people.....always hiding behind a keyboard or a hood.

im gonna be real direct with you....dont play with me about anything involving whats going on in the united states right now

its all fun and games until it affects you directly
    And how does it affect you directly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      And how does it affect you directly?
      I'm an american

Comment

I'm an american
        So am I. But you and I both know Americans pick and choose what they want to affect them. Only when it benefits them.

Comment

So am I. But you and I both know Americans pick and choose what they want to affect them. Only when it benefits them.
          Lay off the drugs bro...that's bs

Comment

Lay off the drugs bro...that's bs
            No it's not bullshit.

Comment

One of my problems with the fight is the reaction from a lot of GGG fans. They defend GGG/Brook by pointing to past examples of guys moving up to face the MW champ but disregard the details. Like the ATG status of the fighters moving up, the fact they held a title in the weight class just under and sometimes at 160,etc. Yet at the same time still defend their criticism of Canelo/Khan by dissecting every minute detail why its not the same as GGG/Brook.

Comment

Preach brother, always good when ppl keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
                  Guy made a career out of picking on people smaller than him. Somehow it was ok. I personally never liked him. The only times Hopkins fought well was against smaller fighters. Anytime he fought anyone his size he basically did his best job to ruin the fight while managing to win in the ugliest way possible.
                  He went to 175 and beat the piss out of Tarver. He didn't get big until he fought the good WW in Tito and Oscar but he then moved up and fought the best. Hopkins is a legend

Comment

No it's not bullshit.
                    Put it this way I live in a military town. Columbus Ga/ Fort benning Ga...my friends n FAM look like a crayola box so does my family. Many of us have protected each other when others have been abusive verbally or physically. From other races and our own. So like I said that comment was complete bull ****....I didn't have to deal with any issues until I left my neighborhood.

Comment

Put it this way I live in a military town. Columbus Ga/ Fort benning Ga...my friends n FAM look like a crayola box so does my family. Many of us have protected each other when others have been abusive verbally or physically. From other races and our own. So like I said that comment was complete bull ****....I didn't have to deal with any issues until I left my neighborhood.
                      I know how it is. I was in the military too. Fort Stewart/Hinesville to be exact. It's a different mentality from others. Did the same thing with protecting against other races. It's not the same at all compared to heavy civilian areas. It's not bullshit at all. Some people pick and choose what they want to affect them. I've lived the civilian and military life to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X