No announcement yet.

Would Hopkins get the same heat..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Hopkins get the same heat..

For fighting some of the top WW's of his time had they moved up to MW? Vernon Forest, Ricardo Mayorga, Mosley, Oscar & Tito? I doubt it..

I'm sorry but id take all of them over most of the scrubs he reigned over. Peace

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    For fighting some of the top WW's of his time had they moved up to MW? Vernon Forest, Ricardo Mayorga, Mosley, Oscar & Tito? I doubt it..

I'm sorry but id take all of them over most of the scrubs he reigned over. Peace

Comment

Yes, Kell "I decisioned Porter 2 years ago" Brook > DLH, Mosley, Tito.
      Lol, thx for the laugh.

Comment

did any of those had to move up 2 weightclasses in 2 months???

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Yes, Kell "I decisioned Porter 2 years ago" Brook > DLH, Mosley, Tito.
          Lol, thx for the laugh.
          Originally posted by icha View Post
          did any of those had to move up 2 weightclasses in 2 months???
          It's been less than 5 minutes and It's already happening!

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
            It's been less than 5 minutes and It's already happening!

As usual, incapable of articulating an argument so he gets frustrated and emotional. Quote me when you can string together a sentence that justifies the topic.

Comment

So Hopkins biggest win, after all is a bunch of welterweight, very good comment OP has absolutely destroyed the GGG fanboys they're in delusion right now they're probably thinking of denouncing their Bpoop fanboy card.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                As usual, incapable of articulating an argument so he gets frustrated and emotional. Quote me when you can string together a sentence that justifies the topic.

Comment

3 month ago, Kell Brook was too small to fight but suddenly he became big enough to fight...lol. Same old GGG logic.

Kell Brook is a really good WW champ. But if you compare him with DLH or Trinidad, it's crazy. Trinidad was 2/1 favorite against B-Hop. Odds of GGG-Brook? GGG is 9/1 favorite.

Comment

Trinidad and ODLH are hall of famers and arguably all time greats...Also they gradual moved up...while brook is literally jumping up in weight....ODLH, Mayorga, Forrest, Tito actually won titles at 147 and 154

Brook hasnt done much at 147 let alone 154..bwahahahahaha

Brook is a trinket holder with a thin resume...their is levels to this son

you really dont know ***** about boxing outside of damage control for GGG

pathetic

Comment

Working...
                    X