Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'm Certain Eubank Jr. Didn't See Golovkin Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'm Certain Eubank Jr. Didn't See Golovkin Contract

Eddie Hearn doesn't believe Chris Eubank Jr. saw a contract to fight Gennady Golovkin. The Matchroom Sport head honcho backed up the British middleweight champion (23-1, 18 KOs), who he promotes, on social media. Hearn did so just hours after making the Golovkin fight for one of his other champions, Kell Brook (36-0, 25 KOs), for the WBA Super, WBC, IBF and IBO middleweight titles, on September 10 at the O2 Arena in London, exclusively live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and HBO in the States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He needs to get rid of his dad, guy is a nutcase

Comment

Well, at least Hearn is being honest about that. This situation reads like Hearn bailed on Eubank negotiations while they were working out the final details, in order to push Brook though.
      Considering Hearn's relationship with Eubank Jr, I'm not entirely surprised that he'd pull the rug out from under him.

Comment

I wonder if Snr still wipes Jnrs ass for him?!

Comment

Snr is a fruit

His antics have gone to far and lost his son a mega fight

Complete dafty

Comment

This POS double-crossed Eubank and lil g saw a cherry he couldn't resist picking.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              This POS double-crossed Eubank and lil g saw a cherry he couldn't resist picking.
              thats the narrative hearn is pushing anyway im not so sure i believe it tho i think this was hearns plan all along

Comment

I'm sure he did see contract but weren't happy with it. When asked to find a pen he never replied
                Last edited by hugh grant; 07-09-2016, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Eubanks should go after Jacobs.

Comment

I can't wait to hear from Eubank Sr. I just can't imagine that he would risk such a high Payday for his son in order to get controls of the undercard. I also highly doubt that Brook made the decision to fight GGG at 160 over staying at 147 in 24 hours. This plan has been in place since hearn realize how much Sky was willing to pay to have Triple G fight in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X