Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Brook Wanted 160, No Catch-Weight Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Brook Wanted 160, No Catch-Weight Talk

Kell Brook has boxed above 150 pounds just eight times during his 36-fight, 11-year pro career. The unbeaten IBF welterweight champion hasn't fought higher than 155 pounds, either. England's Brook still didn't request a catch weight for his middleweight title shot against Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan was right. Kell is so stupid. He could have fought and beaten vargas for 1.5M then unified with another 147 champ. Kell should have at least asked for 157

Comment

A hem. He holds 3 mw titles, not four. Don't be greedy and drag IBO into the equation.
      Four alphabet org's is ridiculous, Five is making a mockery of it all.

Comment

Fuk GGG and Fuk Canelo for fighting smaller guys. Dont waste ur money on these frauds.

Comment

Gennady Golovkin is a coward.

Comment

This reminds me of the Canelo Khan fight

I feel like i have read a similar thread title

Its like Déjà vu

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Khan was right. Kell is so stupid. He could have fought and beaten vargas for 1.5M then unified with another 147 champ. Kell should have at least asked for 157
              If him and I believe in him then we don't need you. Just kidding but I like this fight.

Comment

Reading that interview they gave Brook no choice, it was 160 or no fight

Comment

The undefeated, undisputed Middleweight champion of the world doesn't deal with any catch-weight bs.

Comment

Canelo talked all that trash then punked out and he's a big boy. Brook proved who has the real heart.

Comment

Working...
                    X