Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Brook Wanted 160, No Catch-Weight Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
    Oh, like how DLH tweeted that they had a verbal agreement to have the fight in September 2017, then Loeffler came back & said there is no agreement?...makes DLH & anything coming out from GBP to be a lie. And logically speaking, why would DLH choose September 2017 for the biggest fight of that year?...why not choose the biggest fight weekend Cinco de Mayo to host that fight? It's a bit fishy for them to choose September...more so that Loeffler didn't agree to anything said by DLH on twitter. But I don't have to tell you that. You're the hype man! Keep that crowd riled up & I'm sure all your dreams will come true.

Nah, Canelo dropped the WBC Middleweight Title because he did not want the fight negotiation with Golovkin to be hindered by a completely unnecessary deadline. The WBC gave them 14 days, which is absurd.....
    http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-va...ntinue--104724

..... and also to avoid the mandatory weight limit of 160.....
    http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-im...ne-160--104234

But when it came time to negotiate, Golovkin refused to budge on the weight.....

2:35

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Nah, Canelo dropped the WBC Middleweight Title because he did not want the fight negotiation with Golovkin to be hindered by a completely unnecessary deadline. The WBC gave them 14 days, which is absurd.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-va...ntinue--104724

..... and also to avoid the mandatory weight limit of 160.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-im...ne-160--104234

But when it came time to negotiate, Golovkin refused to budge on the weight.....
      Canelo also refused to budge on the weight. But I don't have to tell the hype man that. You keep that GGG hype alive!

Comment

Canelo also refused to budge on the weight. But I don't have to tell the hype man that. You keep that GGG hype alive!

But Canelo did not run around for FOUR YEARS telling lies.....

Loeffler said that Golovkin would have no problem fighting at a catchweight against Alvarez, who fought Lara in a 155-pound bout.

We’ve always said that if there is a compelling fight, Gennady would move up or down, we’ve talked about moving up to 168 for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. because that would be a pay-per-view fight and if it’s Canelo, then I’m sure that we could work out a catchweight if he wanted to work out a catchweight and if it’s in his best interest. So that would certainly be a pay-per-view fight,” said Loeffler.

There wouldn’t be any issues for us to come down to fight Canelo. There would still be a title on the line for Gennady because he would be fighting under 160, so he would be able to defend the titles at 156 or whatever you have the weight be. But Gennady would be willing to come down in weight to fight Canelo. I wouldn’t say it would be at 154 but certainly, given that Canelo fought his last fight at 155, then you could say that Gennady would certainly be willing to come down in weight to make the Canelo fight.

Dude, stop blaming Canelo because Golovkin lied to you LMAO

Comment

stop blaming Canelo because Golovkin lied to you LMAO

You clowns are absurd

Comment

But Canelo did not run around for FOUR YEARS telling lies.....
            Nope. Canelo only lived one for the better half of his career. But I don't need to tell the Hype man that. You're the hype man! The Hype man only hypes GGG. Keep the dream alive!

Comment

Nope. Canelo only lived one for the better half of his career. But I don't need to tell the Hype man that. You're the hype man! The Hype man only hypes GGG. Keep the dream alive!

Team Bull**** doozy's.....

* Golovkin can beat anyone from 154-168 LMAO

* Golovkin will fight Ward at 168

* Golovkin will fight Canelo at 154 AHAHAH

You been a REAL dumb kid, listening to all that dribble

suxx to be you

Comment

Team Bull**** doozy's.....

* Golovkin can beat anyone from 154-168 LMAO

* Golovkin will fight Ward at 168

* Golovkin will fight Canelo at 154 AHAHAH

You been a REAL dumb kid, listening to all that dribble

suxx to be you
                What's dumb is your refusal to ask the question of whether Ward or Canelo can make the weight class you specifically argue about. But you're the hype man! Who needs normal logic when you can use troll logic. Keep your dreams alive!

Comment

What's dumb is your refusal to ask the question of whether Ward or Canelo can make the weight class you specifically argue about. But you're the hype man! Who needs normal logic when you can use troll logic. Keep your dreams alive!

Why childishly attempt to spin the facts kid ?

shook ?

FACT: Golovkin ducked Ward TWICE at 168, so Ward moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things.

FACT: Golovkin ducked Canelo by totally refusing to negotiate on the weight, after..... a) running around for FOUR YEARS saying that he "can beat anyone from 154-168"..... b) specifically promising to give Canelo at catchweight, but then reneging on that promise.

your fanboy spin will never work with me, seen it all before

Comment

Why childishly attempt to spin the facts kid ?

shook ?

FACT: Golovkin ducked Ward TWICE at 168, so Ward moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things.

FACT: Golovkin ducked Canelo by totally refusing to negotiate on the weight, after..... a) running around for FOUR YEARS saying that he "can beat anyone from 154-168"..... b) specifically promising to give Canelo at catchweight, but then reneging on that promise.

your fanboy spin will never work with me, seen it all before
                    If you're insinuating that Ward's team did not hold firm on wanting 168 but still at 50/50, then there's no reasoning with you. Ward's team wanted tune-up fights (2) to fight a guy 1 weight class smaller than him...they wanted the GGG fight "some time" in 2016...yea, that's such a great contract that every fighter should sign one just like it. And even with the highly publicized duck that Canelo did, you're still trying to defend him. No reasoning with the hype man. But you're the hype man. Hype man don't listen to reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X