Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing Brook might have a chance if he can withstand Golovkin's power but that's asking a lot from a WW. Golovkin is starting to look really bad as a future boxing star. I'm waiting for his follow up fight with Rigondeaux.

Comment

• It's no different IMO than Canelo picking Khan.

It does more damage to the sport than good.

I think Brook will be stronger and more competitive at 160 than Khan was at 155 but that's still no excuse.

Good business for the fighters and casual fans will buy it regardless.

All you salty 'purists' can thank ole Floyd, he invented this BS approach to making fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        Why not go for Lara who's one division below? Why go all the way to the welterweight division for an opponent.
        Because Lara literally and legitatemly is not ****. He's the true definition of a hypejob, a product of NSB hype.

He goes life and death with literally the epitome of a caveman, face-first brawler, and gets his chin cracked multiple times by this slow plodder, imagine what GGG would do.

He goes life and death with fukin Vanes Martirosyan twice..... and cannot even beat him.

He can't even outbox Canelo.

Wtf can he do? Kell Brook is undefeated, a P4P quality fighter

Listen to me, I know this will break your heart.... But Lara's career is basically over. He will never be in the same realm as GGG, and GGG would never waste his time fighting a guy like Lara who struggles with mediocre fighters... Do you understand? Literally not one fan except the 10 fans on NSB care about Lara

and before you say: "bbbut, you guys dont appreciate boxing! Hit and dont be hit! You can't hit what you can't say! All you guys like is brawlers!" Read everything I posted above this. Lara is not Floyd. Dude struggles with average boxers. he's a "skilled boxer" who does not have the boxing skills to out box Vanes Martiroysan. So no, it's not that people don't appreciate elite boxers, it's that Lara simply is not one and he is just not as good as some people swear he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
          Who is the available worthy opponent available? Canelo, Saunders, Jacobs all passed. Don't give me Lara. Just like Eubank he's all talk and didn't contact anyone. So next best thing is where the money is so then the *******s above can't make compensation excuses

It's pretty simple. But #hateongggdoe. If he picked a ****ty middleweight it'd be another can.
          of course they dont like fighting welterweights...
          ohh, wait!!

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Because Lara literally and legitatemly is not ****. He's the true definition of a hypejob, a product of NSB hype.

He goes life and death with literally the epitome of a caveman, face-first brawler, and gets his chin cracked multiple times by this slow plodder, imagine what GGG would do.

He goes life and death with fukin Vanes Martirosyan twice..... and cannot even beat him.

He can't even outbox Canelo.

Wtf can he do? Kell Brook is undefeated, a P4P quality fighter

Listen to me, I know this will break your heart.... But Lara's career is basically over. He will never be in the same realm as GGG, and GGG would never waste his time fighting a guy like Lara who struggles with mediocre fighters... Do you understand? Literally not one fan except the 10 fans on NSB care about Lara

and before you say: "bbbut, you guys dont appreciate boxing! Hit and dont be hit! You can't hit what you can't say! All you guys like is brawlers!" Read everything I posted above this. Lara is not Floyd. Dude struggles with average boxers. he's a "skilled boxer" who does not have the boxing skills to out box Vanes Martiroysan. So no, it's not that people don't appreciate elite boxers, it's that Lara simply is not one and he is just not as good as some people swear he is.
            But struggles with Carson Jones are ok, right? Lame.

Comment

• Golovkin is a fraud, following Canelo's footsteps of cherrypicking welterweights in gross mismatches. **** all of these clowns, these jokes aren't boxers or fighters, they're just businessmen with gloves on.
              Last edited by E-Thug; 07-09-2016, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                But struggles with Carson Jones are ok, right? Lame.
                I already said this is on Canelo, that is the fight that should be happening and GGG got ducked. Jacobs and BJS (titleholders at 160) should of been next in line, and what... do you think GGGs people said "Nahhh, we won't call them?" Both of those guys literally said they did not want to fight him.

You guys said you wanted a name, so here you go, Brook is the best availabile, regarless of division. And yes, if you're asking me if Brook > Lara..... Yes, by 1000x. Brook is undefeated, sure he struggled with some British bum, butthe fact of the matter is he's undefeated, a champion.

Lara meanwhile, is a product of you guys... "Lara is so good!" THen he loses to Vanes or draws him. "Lara is the best boxer ever!" Then he proceeds to get embarrassed by a face first brawler.

Brooks future/ceiling/etc >>>>>>> Lara's and that isn't even disputable IMHO. Sorry papa.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  It's no different IMO than Canelo picking Khan.

It does more damage to the sport than good.

I think Brook will be stronger and more competitive at 160 than Khan was at 155 but that's still no excuse.

Good business for the fighters and casual fans will buy it regardless.

All you salty 'purists' can thank ole Floyd, he invented this BS approach to making fights.
                  the brook fight is not even a ppv fight, it goes on regular hbo, so the money excuse isnt even valid, but you are right both fights are trash regardless...

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    I already said this is on Canelo
                    yep, lets blame canelo for this one too while you are at it:

Comment

• We should get Smith - Brook and Canelo - GGG..Not Canelo -Smith and Broook - GGG...I am tired of this ****..

Comment

Working...
                      X