Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd fights Marquez, "size don't win fights skills do".

Golovkin signs to fight Brook, "wwaaahhhhhhh wwwaahhhh wwwwaahh"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
      Coward Andre Ward will fight most feared lightheavyweight champ, God of war GGG will fight welterweight LOL

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        Floyd fights Marquez, "size don't win fights skills do".

Golovkin signs to fight Brook, "wwaaahhhhhhh wwwaahhhh wwwwaahh"

you hypocritcal POS

That's not what you were saying when Canelo dragged Khan up from welter

the hoe's are climbing out of the woodwork today

Comment

• Fcking joke 3G, following the steps of the great Canelo

Scared little b1tch is willing to take on a smaller Brooks, but he won't entertain the idea of going up a weight class to fight better opposition. Fck him and Canelo

Comment

• WTF IS THIS?

HOW ARE YOU DUCKED BY THE MIDDLEWEIGHT DIVISION BUT A WW GOING TO FIGHT YOU?
            Which story is it?

Joke of a fight, and Kell Brook?
            Have some dignity?

How did everyone manage to agree to this bs fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              lol GGGs opponents are atg compared to Wilders opponents.

I hope you're joking? Wade? Rosado? Stevens? Monroe? Adama? I don't know if you're trolling or not. Before I go in are you serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Floyd was not coming off two years. More like barely a year and a half. Plus Floyd was younger than what GGG is now and more in his prime than GGG.

Plus give me a f'ing break about this Marquez was #2 p4p. That don't mean anything. Floyd fought t Marquez who was the lightweight champ who had to move up to even become that and Floyd still made him move up even more to fight him. Also f'ing Floyd had to on purpose not make weight to give himself an even more of an advantage for that fight and f uck over Marquez at the scale.

But still you'll give Floyd a pass for that fight and shyt on GGG. Give me a f'ing break.
                floyd is proven, hes gone through and beaten top fighter throughout different divisions.....floyd was off for closer to two years than 1 and a half years.....staying in "shape" is different from staying in "boxing shape". ggg is a god damn joke and he'll never ever be great cause he's too much of a ***** to prove himself......even if all the guys at middle weight fought him, his resume would still be mediocre cause mw is a shithole division anyways.

Comment

• I was thinking GGG didn't fight Lara because he doesn't want to beat small guy. I was fan of GGG. From now I hate GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    floyd is proven, hes gone through and beaten top fighter throughout different divisions.....floyd was off for closer to two years than 1 and a half years.....staying in "shape" is different from staying in "boxing shape". ggg is a god damn joke and he'll never ever be great cause he's too much of a ***** to prove himself......even if all the guys at middle weight fought him, his resume would still be mediocre cause mw is a shithole division anyways.
                    What the **** you rambling about dude. If you are going to debate me debate on what I said and stop philabustering. Calm yourself down and respond right.

Look dude, I'm not all that excited about ggg-Brook. But it is what it is. This fight getting made gave me the same bah humbug feeling I had when Floyd-Marquez was made.

It's the same type of fight and if you are going to praise that fight it's hypocritical to shyt on this one.

Don't give me this well Brook doesn't compare to Marquez who is s legend crap because I know that. Just as I know GGG isn't the legend Floyd is. Beside both fights having one guy move up two weight classes. There is also similaries in both fights as the talent gap between Floyd and Marquez is pretty much the same as the talent gap between GGG and Brook. So therefore this fight is very similar to Floyd-Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                      I was thinking GGG didn't fight Lara because he doesn't want to beat small guy. I was fan of GGG. From now I hate GGG.
                      How old are you, 12? Beating small guys is not great, but helps if they bring 2x your career high and major exposure in a new market. If you have to take heavy financial losses to beat up on a smaller guy, that's less appealing

Comment

Working...
                      X