No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    Ive defended Golovkin a lot while swinging from his nuts but it's seems the tiny balls have slipped through my fingers. Not sure if I'm more disappointed in GGG or myself for actually believing he was a take on all comers kind of fighter.
    Good post.

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    No one is buying it......It's regular HBO and Sky Sports
    It's on Sky Box Office.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      yea it makes bidness sense usually you **** on "business" moves etc. fanboy

diego corrales is 5'10"
      so is mike tyson

according to you there wouldnt be a huge size difference

spin spin spin away!!!

idk mang word around (always been) that hearn is a snake

Clearly someone here doesn't get the difference between 1.5 million and 4 million dollars plus ppv...let's hope and pray you aren't someone's accountant in the real world boy. Oh and on the topic of fanboy aren't you the one changing up pictures when your favorite fighter gets spanked. Let's hope Arreola doesn't have the night of his life you'll be right back to the Cotto pics won't you, you dimwit fk.

Comment

• Dumb fight but this is boxing so I'm not surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          I hope you're joking? Wade? Rosado? Stevens? Monroe? Adama? I don't know if you're trolling or not. Before I go in are you serious?
          They are all much better than whoever wilder faced lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Canelo and GGG have a lot more in common than I thought! Props to Brook for stepping up to the challenge!
            ya they both unwilling to fight fighters in higher weight classes like every other fighter these days are only smaller ones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              ya they both unwilling to fight fighters in higher weight classes like every other fighter these days are only smaller ones
              No Ggg wasn't even looking for 3 tuneups to face Wards best win Froch at 168 in the UK for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                No Ggg wasn't even looking for 3 tuneups to face Wards best win Froch at 168 in the UK for example.
                ya well when 172 was offered cause froch was to big to make 168 that talk died pretty quick didnt it?

Comment

• Kell's got balls that's for sure. But seriously, why? This is a crazy jump. Why not go to SWW first? There is plenty going on there if you want to step up in weight class. This is suicide.

I'm guessing things couldn't be worked out with Eubank Jr. Must have been all talk. It's a shame as I'd much rather see that, at least it's a fair fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    ya well when 172 was offered cause froch was to big to make 168 that talk died pretty quick didnt it?
                    Well yeah Froch was retired at that point, there was no offer at all. When it was doable, Froch was gonna swerve him like the plague

Comment

• K2/ Gennady should get sh.itted on for picking Brook

Ill watch but this is some f.ucking bullsh.it on thier part. And his fans that feel he & Loeffler can do no wrong should be embarrassed for themselves trying to justify this because it's basically been 3-4 years of excuses & letdowns.

and Brook probably killed off his career

Comment

Working...
                      X