Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Exactly!!

As for Team Lil G....true colors never hide for long!!

We need Ward vs Krusher and Swift vs Thurman to save the game...Nelo and Lil G dropped the ball
    ... you really must have forgotten the "Salka situation"...

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I think we agree on most of that. It's just that you place him on a higher pedestal than I do.

But I think we're in agreement with Triple G. I think it's time for him to move up and fight bigger guys and actually challenge himself. Seems like he's a big fish in a small pond. Now resorts to smaller men. Smh

I respect that. One of the best conversations I've had on here. You gave great points and facts. That's what I signed up for. So salute to you for providing great points.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        I said GGG should of fought Brook at the CW of 155 instead of the Wade fight. But he's bringing up a guy two full divisions up. Your the clown for defending Golovchicken. GGG said he was too small , but still signed to fight him at the full 160.
        He didn't ask for a CW, he's not feeble like lineal champ Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          He didn't ask for a CW, he's not feeble like lineal champ Canelo

Brook asked for one before and Golovkin , even when admitting that Brook was to small for him, GGG said that the fight would be at the full 160, so it wouldn't of mattered GGG's to scared to take any risks. GGG-"We don't want CANELO , give me my belt....so I can defend it against 147 pounders at the full 160"

Let's not kid ourselves now, it's very clear GGG didn't want that CANELO fight at 155 , GGG preferred to stick by the "mandatory challenger" "purse bid" technicality and push the fight till 2017 as long as he didn't have to move from 160. GGG is a disgrace , the biggest hypejob in boxing, first Wade, now a 147 pounder at the full 160 for multiple MW titles + his resume at 35 years old. Your Hero(GGG)is a scum-bag con-artist, I figured that out way back in the day.

GGG-"Anyone from 135 to 147 at the full 160 , all the best I'm ready now, real fights , true fights , big drama-shows , my gift to boxing fans!"

Abel Sanchez-"No one from 135 to 147 can go 12 rounds with Gennady!"

Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-10-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I said GGG should of fought Brook at the CW of 155 instead of the Wade fight. But he's bringing up a guy two full divisions up. Your the clown for defending Golovchicken. GGG said he was too small , but still signed to fight him at the full 160.

He couldn't do that, he would have been roasted for refusing that weight with Canelo.

To be fair, I don't see how he could have given Brook a catchweight, and not been savaged for passing on a Canelo fight.

He should have passed on Brook, period !

Comment

Brook asked for one before and Golovkin , even when admitting that Brook was to small for him, GGG said that the fight would be at the full 160, so it wouldn't of mattered GGG's to scared to take any risks. GGG-"We don't want CANELO , give me my belt....so I can defend it against 147 pounders at the full 160"

Let's not kid ourselves now, it's very clear GGG didn't want that CANELO fight at 155 , GGG preferred to stick by the "mandatory challenger" "purse bid" technicality and push the fight till 2017 as long as he didn't have to move from 160. GGG is a disgrace , the biggest hypejob in boxing, first Wade, now a 147 pounder at the full 160 for multiple MW titles + his resume at 35 years old. Your Hero(GGG)is a scum-bag con-artist, I figured that out way back in the day.

GGG-"Anyone from 135 to 147 at the full 160 , all the best I'm ready now, real fights , true fights , big drama-shows , my gift to boxing fans!"

Abel Sanchez-"No one from 135 to 147 can go 12 rounds with Gennady!"

OK, I see your point on that one.

SIGH

They should have quit that " 154 " stuff years back.

It is clearly obvious that Golovkin cannot make 154.

kids: don't use drugs, and don't tell lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                [/B]

All those dudes you named that I have in bold are ALL C fighters at best. And that is me curving the score. Stiverne, Scott, top those dudes easy.

How do I defend Wilder vs Arreola? Easy Wilder went to Russia to take a dudes head off, but that dude got scared and cheated failed both his drug tests so Wilder had to move on and get a fight in. If that cheat didn't use those drugs Wilder would have fought him in his own country.
                Yes Wilder would have fought him yes I agree. But he didn't, Now he choose a fat hasbeen to fight and here you are defending it, you biased fans make me sick.

Stiverne and Scott? You are shameless... Murray should have Wins over Martinez and Sturm. He's a solid B-. You sir are a biased fanboy and the simple proof is you are saying Malik Scott is as good as Martin Murray......Just go into any boxing gym and say that, see what people say.

Comment

Let's not kid ourselves now, it's very clear GGG didn't want that CANELO fight at 155 , GGG preferred to stick by the "mandatory challenger" "purse bid" technicality and push the fight till 2017 as long as he didn't have to move from 160. GGG is a disgrace , the biggest hypejob in boxing....
                  Harsh. Unfortunately the biggest hype job in boxing to which you refer was not the guy who dropped his belt and then failed to offer ANY TERMS whatsoever to leverage Golovkin's loss of mandatory status as a challenger. Instead, we got a press conference(?) and a verbal agreement for a September 2017 showdown, which I figure, automatically enrolls Canelo into the "I'll Fight GGG in a Year or Later" social club. That "promise" from Oscar, a transparent PR band-aid with zero substance, was not a K2 initiative obviously. Canelo had enough jam back then to order his promoter to make the Lara/Trout fights (both supposedly high risk/low reward endeavours that get touted a lot); now this super star, with a resume that shyts on the Kazakh's cherry-picked opponents, will not fight this super hype job for far more money and a chance to grab three more belts?

I do agree that HBO is pushing GGG super hard. Your assessment, however, is that he's essentially a con artist; I only wish Canelo himself and GBP would also subscribe to that notion. Then the fans might witness the fruits of a signed contract.

BTW, can you name one Mexican fighter (other than Canelo) who chose to vacate a WBC title to avoid defending it in the ring against a mandatory? This isn't a rhetorical question. I can't think of any, myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    He couldn't do that, he would have been roasted for refusing that weight with Canelo.

To be fair, I don't see how he could have given Brook a catchweight, and not been savaged for passing on a Canelo fight.

He should have passed on Brook, period !

GOLOVTARD NATION
                    Population: 97K

Has got pie all over their face like some clowns , Team GGG & his fangirls were too busy throwing dirt on the careers of CANELO , Floyd , Ward & Lara etc., only to have their Hero or should I say Zero get caught riding a unicorn pony in a pink too-too ,metaphorically speaking in Boxing Terms LMAO

At the end of the day , we must continue to educate the golovtards & pac•tards in hopes that they stick around and continue to support & help the sport in what ever way they can, and not just vanish off the face of the earth when their hero's get boxed up or KO'd.
                    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-10-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      OK, I see your point on that one.

SIGH

They should have quit that " 154 " stuff years back.

It is clearly obvious that Golovkin cannot make 154.

kids: don't use drugs, and don't tell lies

Yeah I agree Team GGG should of never made those bold statements about "154-168" only to dictate terms to all of the Top Fighters like he's some big shot mover & shaker, he put up road-blocks to prevent the big fights. He's not ducked , he's not feared , he's a fraud hypejob. He's a great example of talking the talk & not backing it up.

lesson learned golovkids

Comment

Working...
                      X