Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Kell goes up 13 pounds to fight the MW champ.....AK went up two divisions as well to get iced by Nelo....but Lil G couldn't go up 1 division or 8 pounds for Ward...this Lil G guy is a joke

Comment

• I thought I remembered Golovkin saying it was 'disrespectful to the sport' to fight a welterweight, and that was for a fight at 155.

To then fight a welterweight at 160, kudos on respecting the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Well maybe if your ginger headed donkey rider manned up and faced his mandatory we wouldn't be getting this fight would we.....it was not golovkin who ducked and vacated his title......ur an embarrassment of having your avatar with canelos name on it.... A little welterweight has shown more courage than ginger top...that's the joke buddy believe me
        a jmw ducks a mw and you call it a joke, but then you cant call a joke of fight between a ww and a mw...

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Brooks will be very close to same weight as GGG come fight night. He will put on some weight and he already comes in at 165. So the weight won't be issue.

But Brooks should have tested the waters first.

However, if ggg turned down this fight haters would nail him for that. They know it.
          Nobody would say **** about GGG turning down a fight with Kell Brook! We would expect him to turn it down because Brook has never faced any MWs! We would expect him to turn down Eubank Jr., who priced himself out, and then call Haymon for Lara, the only other guy who has called out GGG.

Comment

• Credit to Brook for moving up. How lame is it that the biggest name on golovkin's resume will be a current welterweight champion?

Comment

• “I understand this decision is maybe 20% Canelo’s and 80% Golden Boy (Promotions). It’s business, but it’s not respectful of boxing. Everyone says Canelo is a great champion, the idol of Mexico. The idol for what? For boxing? No. Or as a businessman? Right now, he looks like a businessman,” Golovkin said.

"Canelo he says, ‘Oh, I’m middleweight champion, but I need, like, 155.’ What? He knows it’s 160. It’s not respect to boxing, not respect to fans. Last fight with Khan, who came from two divisions down, this is not respect. It’s a business fight. He needs, absolutely, a true middleweight fighter at 160.”

Comment

• ggg had the upperhand in the public debate re the politics between him and canelo, and this moron just threw it away.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                  a jmw ducks a mw and you call it a joke, but then you cant call a joke of fight between a ww and a mw...
                  Who said it was not a joke gumbo....I said brook is more accredited than Khan and he's a champion and Khan was nothing ...Khan had looked very poor, avoided any punchers , knocked out twice and beaten by Peterson ...at least brook is a champ with a belt and is arguably the best welterweight in the divsion and undefeated ...what was Khan ? And is canelo actually heavier than golovkin when they step in the ring ? Yes or no ? It's suicide for brook but again he's showed more bravery than the ginger bread kid ....I know exactly what happened with this match up...Eubanks played games and because brook is managed by Hearn he jumped at the chance......I called it a joke because Khan was not worthy and was chinny.....and plenty of welterweights have moved up to face middleweights ...I suggest you look at my signature gumbo to see who did move up

Comment

• Little G staying on that 🍒 diet. Nothing new to see here. Move along.

Comment

• Respect sport. Respect box.

Comment

Working...
                      X