No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    What kind of bs stance is that ? No one cares about Cameltoč in here. GGG fan boys are just butt hurt their man never got a chance to cash out against a guy who's able to pick whoever he fights and dictate terms, GGG didn't like the fact he held ZERO cards. He may be overmatched for anyone south of 168 but when he's at the table with someone like Cameltoč he's bringing a potato gun to a gun fight.

This fight sums up what GGG is all about, and it ain't his fückin legacy, or about collecting belts, fake ass chump.
    Someone mention me??

Comment

Eubanks was outboxed by BJ Lips Saunders, Lara ?! Get serious !
      Well, it gets Lara's feet wet and cancels out the old "Lara should get his feet wet in the division before calling out GGG" excuse.

Comment

• Pussie g is a fuucking disgrace. Where is that pussie I was arguing who kept saying Lara should move up and become a mando? What about proving himself at 160 first?

Had a fuucking ww come to 160? A fuucking pussie. Straight pussie! Fuuck pussie g and anybody who supports that fraud of a bytch

Comment

• Anytime a middleweight fights a welter it should be considered a mismatch, but this is not near the mismatch that Khanelo was. Khan is a blown up 140 lber and Brook is a big 147 lber. Not to mention Khan's questionable chin. I am looking forward to this scrap, but definitely favor GGG in this one.

Comment

• Saunders: no thanks
            Jacobs: no thanks
            Eubanks : guess not
            Canelo: maybe late 2017

Brook signs in 24 hours....I guess you take what you can get if your GGG... It's a crap fight with a already determined outcome but at least they won't try to make it PPV like Canelo-Khan was...

When the fk will these MW get in the ring with this guy? It's ridiculous

Comment

• Anyway mofo's... Eddie Hearn has just been on Radio 5live in the UK to discuss how the fight came about. The Eubank's didn't sign because they wanted full operational control of the promotion. Hearn rightfully told them to go fff themselves. Hearn said he was in his garden with Brook when Hearn said it's a shame you can't fight GGG as Eubank hasn't signed, so Kell told him make the fight.

Go listen on catch up, seems the Eubank's ego got the better of them if you believe Hearn.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Canelo and GGG are both equally bad dude. That said, HBO is allowing this.

See this is where Dan is an HBO shill and it drives me crazy. Instead of criticizing GGG and Canelo he tries to make the narrative Brook and Khan daring to be great.

BS. neither is daring to be great. they are both taking huge paydays to get their asses beat rather than fighting guys at their own weights in a more winnable fight for less money.
                At least he's consistent. He's not crapping on the Khan fight and praising this one. Dan likes 2 names in the ring.

Comment

• Little G fans are so bloody delusional that they are still defending Little G for this trash. He is a disgrace and his fans make me sick.

Comment

The thing with GGG is he is in fact exciting, but he's taking liberties with his own fans. I'm not exaggerating I was likely a GGG fan before most on here, I'm a huge Klitschko fan, I've seen nearly every K2 fight in recent years for as long as I can remember, I used to have GGG and his logo on my Facebook cover photo and then he exploded and it became too casual so I dropped it, then all of a sudden he picked up these most de****able fans from god knows where and it became ugly to be his fan upon the victories he was scoring against he opposition he was facing, it got out of control so fast I had to distance myself. They're all anti Ward and Floyd degenerate haters, I don't think it's a white/black racial thing just an anti Ward Floyd thing as they're the two best boxers in the p4p, I'm sure his core fan base is Pac's. that explains shyt.

First of all I respect your honesty. But where I disagree with you is the bold part. Ward and Mayweather or much different out the ring. I hear MANY people say they don't like Floyd because he is: Arrogant, Flashes money, a woman beater etc.... So why not like Ward when he is the completely opposite?

I will take it a step forward. These same people claim they Love knock outs but don't like Deonte Wilder? But like pussie g? It's all about racism period. These are three great fighters ONE of them has a higher KO% than pussie g yet they are all hated by the same type of people. I wonder what these three have in common??? HMMMMMM

Comment

The thing with GGG is he is in fact exciting, but he's taking liberties with his own fans. I'm not exaggerating I was likely a GGG fan before most on here, I'm a huge Klitschko fan, I've seen nearly every K2 fight in recent years for as long as I can remember, I used to have GGG and his logo on my Facebook cover photo and then he exploded and it became too casual so I dropped it, then all of a sudden he picked up these most de****able fans from god knows where and it became ugly to be his fan upon the victories he was scoring against he opposition he was facing, it got out of control so fast I had to distance myself. They're all anti Ward and Floyd degenerate haters, I don't think it's a white/black racial thing just an anti Ward Floyd thing as they're the two best boxers in the p4p, I'm sure his core fan base is Pac's. that explains shyt.

Well the guy has my nod for his skill but you don't get much done just by having skills and not proving it against marquee opponents.. And frankly some Ward fanboys are lunatic too.. As I said before I like Ward, I am a fan of GGG since he turned pro.. But I hate this whole hate boy groupies.. I would love for GGG Ward fight to happen.. And for all the BS either fanboys spew, it will be one heck a fight.. May be better than Ward-Kovalev..

Comment

Working...
                      X