No announcement yet.

Most alpha moments in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Right as Duran-Leonard 1 ended Duran yanked his hand away from Leonard when he went shake it and started running around and jumping in the ring and shoved Ray when he saw him raise his hand and went at him again while spewing some venomous Latin curses.

But the moment that stood out was when he told Benetiz and Arum to suck his fucking dick in from of 50,000 people and millions watching. Gangsta af
    During the press conference Duran said to Leonards wife "After I fuvk your husband I'm going to **** you" or something on those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Still Duran did not do it in front of 80,000 @ Wembley Stadium like this fella

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman
        Joe Frazier was asked by a reporter if Duran reminded him of anyone,he was trying to set him up for Joe to say his self but he said "he reminds me of Charles Manson"
        Um...yeah.

And Jeremy Davies for shyts and giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Right as Duran-Leonard 1 ended Duran yanked his hand away from Leonard when he went shake it and started running around and jumping in the ring and shoved Ray when he saw him raise his hand and went at him again while spewing some venomous Latin curses.

But the moment that stood out was when he told Benetiz and Arum to suck his fucking dick in from of 50,000 people and millions watching. Gangsta af
          Duran quitting cos he was constipated or whatever ****ty (pun intended) excuse they came up with was probably the most beta moment ever.

Comment

Duran cussing and shoving Leonard after they fought was nothing more than poor sportsmanship from Duran after he totally disrespected Leonard and his family before the fight, nothing macho about that at all, plus a macho man would never quit against that same guy he obviously had some real disdain for.

Duran is still top 5 atg fighter to me though, but his disrespect to Leonard is nothing to be praised.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              watch the fight, Leonard-Duran II, on youtube.
              he's being sarcastic dude

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

carl froch losing his two biggest fights?

Comment

morales going southpaw in the 12th against manny. just because he could beat him left handed.

Comment

Oliver McCall taking flush shots from Lewis while still standing but crying at the same time. The most Alpha/Beta moment I've seen!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      carl froch losing his two biggest fights?
                      I don't know in which world your living in, but in this world Froch did not lose his two biggest fights.

In fact, you can argue he won his two biggest/most important fights which were Bute & Groves II.

Comment

Working...
                      X