No announcement yet.

Klitschko and Panettiere Split Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko and Panettiere Split Up?

Don't usually make threads about boxers' personal lives, but this seems extremely relevant as Klitschko tries to focus on preparing for the biggest bout of his career.

Originally posted by Yahoo
    In May, Hayden Panettiere announced she sought holistic help for her continued struggles with postpartum depression. And nearly two months later, the actress was spotted for the first time in New York City on Monday.

Dressed in a plaid shirt and blue leggings, Panettiere, 26, had her nose in the book Underboss: Sammy The Bull Gravano’s Story of Life in the Mafia while sitting on a stoop and smoking a cigarette. Missing on her left ring finger was her six-carat engagement ring from fiancé Wladimir Klitschko.

Panettiere and Klitschko, 40, began dating in 2009 but split in 2011. The pair reconciled two years later in early 2013. Recently, the actress had called her fiancé one of the “loves of [her] life” during the couple’s March beach outing with their daughter Kaya Evdokia, who will turn 19 months old on Saturday.
    he Nashville star first sought treatment for postpartum depression in October 2015 after giving birth to the couple’s daughter, who is now 18 months. And Panettiere has never been ashamed to talk about her battle with postpartum depression.

“There’s a lot of misunderstanding — there’s a lot of people out there that think it’s not real, that’s it not true, that it’s something that’s made up in their minds, that ‘Oh, it’s hormones,’ ” she said prior to her very first treatment. “They brush it off. It’s something that’s completely uncontrollable. It’s really painful and it’s really scary, and women need a lot of support.”

And in May, the mother of one tweeted, “The postpartum depression I have been experiencing has impacted every aspect of my life. Rather than stay stuck due to unhealthy coping mechanisms I have chosen to take time to reflect holistically on my health and life.”

Panettiere’s N.Y.C. outing comes a week after it was reported that she would return to Nashville for season 5 when it moves to CMT. Panettiere is expected to reprise her role as Juliette Barnes, who also suffered from postpartum on the show, along with series regular Connie Britton.
    https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/hayd...154418306.html

Klitschko's relationship with Panettire has always puzzled me. Wlad is a guy who plays by the rules and seems to do everything by the book. Having a kid out of wedlock doesn't seem like something he would do.

Comment

Just came to post that. Wonder if this means more (or possibly less) mental problems for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Don't usually make threads about boxers' personal lives, but this seems extremely relevant as Klitschko tries to focus on preparing for the biggest bout of his career.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/hayd...154418306.html
        Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Klitschko's relationship with Panettire has always puzzled me. Wlad is a guy who plays by the rules and seems to do everything by the book. Having a kid out of wedlock doesn't seem like something he would do.
        LL at split up.

you mean her contract as wlad's beard was up.

see Katie Holmes.

it was too weird of a hook up to be legit.

Comment

Postponing the fight seems like a blessing in disguise for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Postponing the fight seems like a blessing in disguise for both fighters.
            Quite possibly. Wlad gets single, Furgy gets sober, both warriors come in peak shape! Just hope the PED investigation turns out negative/clear.

Comment

i've heard of it but never understood what postpartum depression is

Comment

Wlad's back down to 99 problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Quite possibly. Wlad gets single, Furgy gets sober, both warriors come in peak shape! Just hope the PED investigation turns out negative/clear.
                  Exactly that. Would be nice to get some clarification from the BBBoC. Seeing as the fight has been rescheduled for 29th Oct they must have sanctioned it. Which then makes the doping accusations far fetched.
                  Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 07-06-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I don't think they split up. Just because she's not wearing a huge uncomfortable diamond ring while reading a book in sweats?

She just had a baby with the man and called him the love of her life last year.

Comment

Working...
                    X