No announcement yet.

Klitschko and Panettiere Split Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    The vid below @8:47 as USUAL fury interestingly brings up gay topic,however this time it directly involves him and how he would be after Huey IF he was gay,he even goes on too talk about how huey is MULTI talented and suggests Huey should drop his pant.

now one like myself who has a minor degree in that his actions indeed suggest he has hidden suppressed curiousity on the femining side and I think YOU do to,because all you also bring up mens genetalia and such...HMMMM....something to think about? Just saying.......

Son, you can't even spell curiosity, so stop pretending that you have the slightest clue about Psychology and the like, it's painfully obvious from your posts that you're completely uneducated.

Fury was clearly taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Son, you can't even spell curiosity, so stop pretending that you have the slightest clue about Psychology and the like, it's painfully obvious from your posts that you're completely uneducated.

Fury was clearly taking the piss.
      Thats funny because it took you a WHOLE MONTH to figure out how to spell JUGGERNAUT...didn't it?

Your hero is talking about being in gay **** meanwhile you sound like a goof talking about Wlad and that's because your boxing knowledge actually stops at Tyson fury otherwise you don't have much to talk about.

Comment

Wlad and Hayden is another celebrity marriage that hasn't/won't last long.

Who wants a in the closet robot for a husband?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Thats funny because it took you a WHOLE MONTH to figure out how to spell JUGGERNAUT...didn't it?

Your hero is talking about being in gay **** meanwhile you sound like a goof talking about Wlad and that's because your boxing knowledge actually stops at Tyson fury otherwise you don't have much to talk about.
          Chill out ******, it's not my fault that you're thick as a plank.

"Degree in Psychology" LMFAO!

Anyway, seeing as how you're also in the closet, here's a picture of Wladimir to masturbate over.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            Wlad and Hayden is another celebrity marriage that hasn't/won't last long.

Who wants a in the closet robot for a husband?
            They not really married yet to be honest but I get your gist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              They not really married yet to be honest but I get your gist.
              Oh yeah I forgot they're not even married...all the better for them legally I guess.

Comment

i can't say i know much about either as people, none of us probably do but from the outside they seem rather opposite in personality.

Wlad seems a bit of a square, i'd imagine he's way too boring for her.

I'm sure the appeal was that he was the heavyweight champ. Once that novelty wore off and she realised he's a bore, she was probably already looking elsewhere. Then a real man Fury comes along and takes his belts, it was game over.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-07-2016, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Didn't KLIT split her up in half way back?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Chill out ******, it's not my fault that you're thick as a plank.

"Degree in Psychology" LMFAO!

Anyway, seeing as how you're also in the closet, here's a picture of Wladimir to masturbate over.

Case in point^^^^

When one THINKs and says ****sexual things.....guess what? that means its repressed thoughts of one actually fantasizing in doing the actions........ and you posted several alone on this thread dumbium!

Im pretty sure you are the actual one with the half naked wlad posters on your wall and maybe Joshua too since you talk about his body on a daily basis, bet on that everyone!
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-07-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      its a weird relationship all around, she was also the town slut basically. she is 4 foot 11 and he is 6 foot 6.

I remember when she first broke up with Vlad she attended the Espies and she went to a hotel with some big ass black football players, then a story came out that she slept with some jocks. she was being passed around long before Wlad got to her.

Then he even takes her back, I hope Vlad is not a Cuck.
                      Idk about this, but as a dude who's thought Hayden is f#ckable as f#ck since forever she has seemingly f#cked &/or dated virtually every dude 6'5+ in height who's semi-famous, usually via sports, that she's come within 10 yards of pre-marrying Wlad so she's for sure gots a type.

Comment

Working...
                      X