Klitschko and Panettiere Split Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Maybe is is the one making Wlad slow and stiff by sucking him off to much
    Maybe she told Wlad "let's go champ" while jerkin him off and since then he can't get that out of his mind along with Batman costumes!

Comment

Wlad probably dug a trench in that cervix. She couldn't handle the bwc anymore

Comment

**** that little b#tch. I hope they gave her the Klitschko sandwich.

Comment

Anyone have Panettiere's phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I don't think they split up. Just because she's not wearing a huge uncomfortable diamond ring while reading a book in sweats?

She just had a baby with the man and called him the love of her life last year.
            ^ The guy who posts the simplest and most logical explanation gets his post ignored as usual lol

Comment

Why does Klitschko get so outraged over Fury's comments on gays? Because he is one!!

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                i don't think they split up. Just because she's not wearing a huge uncomfortable diamond ring while reading a book in sweats?

She just had a baby with the man and called him the love of her life last year.
                ^^^^ ............

Comment

Comment

Look how repulsed Wladimir is by his wife. No sexual chemistry at all. #inthecloset

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Why does Klitschko get so outraged over Fury's comments on gays? Because he is one!!

The vid below @8:47 as USUAL Fury interestingly brings up gay topic,however this time it directly involves him and how he would be after Huey IF he was gay,he even goes on too talk about how huey is MULTI talented and suggests Huey should drop his pants.

Now one like myself who has a minor degree in Psychology sees that his actions indeed suggest he has hidden suppressed curiousity on the feminine side and I think YOU do to,because all you also bring up mens genetalia and such...HMMMM....something to think about? Just saying..this would also explain your obsession with giving DILDO gifts to people who show you up maybe?.....

Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-07-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X