Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this one better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKjiH3SQF0

Comment

The other guys on your list fought the best possible opponents and proved themselves in the ring. Wilder has yet to do that. He best win is over Stiverne. When and if he starts fighting and beating guys like Joshua, Fury and Ortiz I'll be impressed. I have seen the same Wilder fights you have and don't agree he is as good as you are claiming. He has plenty of speed and power. His boxing is very sloppy. His defense isn't very good. His chin doesn't seem very good either. He has had way too much trouble beating the cherry picks he has been defending his title against in his back yard. His next title defense is against Arreola who boxrec ranks 40th in the world. The same Arreola who was KOed by Vitali and Stiverne. To be the real deal like Holyfield you have to beat real contenders and not feast on guys ranked 30th to 40th. His athletic ability in other sports means nothing in boxing which is completely different than football. Maybe is is as good as you say he is. Until he proves it in the ring I don't believe it.

Comment

Wilder is lucky to be in a weak HW era.

Comment

But who is there for wilder to beat to prove his greatness?

Jarrell Millar and Gerald Washington are the other best heavies and I think deontay wins easy

There's no frazier to his Ali. No bowel to his holy

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
            But who is there for wilder to beat to prove his greatness?

Jarrell Millar and Gerald Washington are the other best heavies and I think deontay wins easy

There's no frazier to his Ali. No bowel to his holy
            no one denies that Wilder has potential... but how can anyone call him great if all he beat were relative unknowns.

Heck, if he fought anyone like even Ustinov, Pulev, Wach, or Takam.... he hasn't.

We are not even talking about Wlad, Ortiz, Povetkin, or newcomers such as Joshua.

Wilder may beat Parker though.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
              no one denies that Wilder has potential... but how can anyone call him great if all he beat were relative unknowns.

Heck, if he fought anyone like even Ustinov, Pulev, Wach, or Takam.... he hasn't.

We are not even talking about Wlad, Ortiz, Povetkin, or newcomers such as Joshua.

Wilder may beat Parker though.
              Lol those guys are eurobums

Comment

So Joshua, Wlad, Pulev, Ustinov, Povetkin, Wach are eurobums...

I take it Ortiz is a Cuban pig....

Would take you a bit more seriously... but your blanket statements are just sop****ric... (that is immature).

... then again, it was a Eurobum that knocked Wilder out in the amateurs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOqhhylGWh8

Comment

Ali
                  Frazier
                  Foreman
                  Ali
                  Holmes
                  Tyson
                  Evander
                  Wilder

That's the lineage, nobody else worth mentioning.

And here's why deontay is so good

Speed- he is the fastest heavyweight in the world and it's not even close only Ali and maybe Tyson were faster.

Power- anything that lands flush = ko it's that simple. And only mauve Foreman can match this power.

Defence- you can't hurt what you can't hit! And as well as an iron chin never been down. Deontay has the defensive ability of a prime slickster. Moving his head and using range.

Stamina. Can anyone fight at the pace of deontay? He went 12 rounds with Stiverne throwing so many punches and wasn't even breathing heavy. The kid is a pure athlete and could even make it in the NBA

Comment

I know right? Wach is another euro doping cheat , Ustinov blatantly took a dive vs. Pulev, Povetkin needs heart medication for ' Minor enhancements' ; Klitsckho is a middle age old fart : Tyson Fury cant come to the ring hes too busy getting fat and drunk and hurting himself in training camp because he was hungover -- Joshua needs peds and special refs IN THE UK....then you got that 60 year old Cuban who got popped for doping....Wilder is an Era of cheats...and cowards its that simple -- come to America pass Vada testing and get some.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I know right? Wach is another euro doping cheat , Ustinov blatantly took a dive vs. Pulev, Povetkin needs heart medication for ' Minor enhancements' ; Klitsckho is a middle age old fart : Tyson Fury cant come to the ring hes too busy getting fat and drunk and hurting himself in training camp because he was hungover -- Joshua needs peds and special refs IN THE UK....then you got that 60 year old Cuban who got popped for doping....Wilder is an Era of cheats...and cowards its that simple -- come to America pass Vada testing and get some.
                      They don't want none

Hand wilder the ring belt already and have done with it.

Only Jarrell Millar is a threat

Comment

Working...
                      X