Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Wants NO Excuses From Critics After Golovkin Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Casuals
    How am i a casual? I'm a boxing trainer and a boxer, i watch the majority of the fights, and i even make my own boxing rankings from heavyweight to junior welterweight. All i said was as a fighter i don't see anything special in Golovkin, if i was a pro middleweight i'd take that fight in a heart beat. He's too slow and if Eubank comes with the right game plan he would win, and i'm a 95% sure Canelo would stop Golovkin at any weight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      How am i a casual? I'm a boxing trainer and a boxer, i watch the majority of the fights, and i even make my own boxing rankings from heavyweight to junior welterweight. All i said was as a fighter i don't see anything special in Golovkin, if i was a pro middleweight i'd take that fight in a heart beat. He's too slow and if Eubank comes with the right game plan he would win, and i'm a 95% sure Canelo would stop Golovkin at any weight
      Most trainers and pro fighters say the complete opposite of what you're saying. Canelo is 0 percent sure he'd even win the fight which is why he dropped the belt.

Comment

Casual, at best.

Comment

I don't believe you're a trainer. Not saying Golovkin is the GOAT, but if you can't see what Golovkin's skill feints/footwork/different looks to the jab - all which is fairly obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by Swatty View Post
            That makes no sense.
            He means that many people think GGG is overrated, so if Eubank beats him those same people will say "oh he was just a bum anyway" - hence the excuses, instead of Eubank getting props for beating a beast

Comment

Id like to hear your gameplan as a trainer for defeating the 'basic, nothing special' Golovkin. Id like to hear how you plan on combating his jab, footwork, control of range and ring generalship, positioning, and power in general. Frankly, I think its laughable you think Canelo beats him at any weight.

Im not a boxer nor a trainer. Im an Aikido black belt and can tell you, Gennady has the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Id like to hear your gameplan as a trainer for defeating the 'basic, nothing special' Golovkin. Id like to hear how you plan on combating his jab, footwork, control of range and ring generalship, positioning, and power in general. Frankly, I think its laughable you think Canelo beats him at any weight.

Im not a boxer nor a trainer. Im an Aikido black belt and can tell you, Gennady has the goods.
                It's laughable because Canelo himself doesn't believe he can beat him. Yet these stupid "trainers," think he would KO GGG lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  He's saying the same things Wade, Lemiuex, Rubio, Monroe, Etc all said. Eubanks is saying it more often but that is actually a bad omen for him.

By the way he's talking it's gonna be a one sided beat down. Because if he first thinks GGG can't box, he clearly doesn't see what GGG is doing in the ring. The way he keeps opponents in front centered, the balance, the timing, the jab, etc.

If he thinks GGG doesn't slip punches, he must be watching just the replay where GGG is letting himself get hit. GGG slips, just not to the point he isn't still in position. And he's always willing to take a risk to get into position to blast his opponent.

If Eubanks really thinks GGG can't hurt him it tells me he's going to come foward, and that is gonna get him hurt. He already leaves himself open, and he has never faced a guy who can both exploit that and hurt him. Susnders exploited Eubanks flaws. GGG will make him pay for them.

Then all the GGG haters will start pointing out Eubanks has no major wins, etc.
                  You're sounding like a know-it-all who missed the whole point. Eubank boxes for a living. He knows more than you ever will. I'm not saying that to insult you, but to say that if you think he's going to reveal his gameplan in an interview then you're wildly mistaken. Chris is promoting. He's getting the fans interested.

Golovkin fans get enraged every time someone hypes up a fight with him. Why? Chris is helping your cause by inflating his ability. That will give Golovkin more credit in the end than if Chris said, "I'm going to fold under his power in the 7th round".

I think Eubank is the best fighter Golovkin has faced but I see all these Golovkin fans saying he's garbage. You're setting GGG up to get zero credit from people that want to bash him. Personally, I see this as ggg doing something I always wanted him to; put better names on his resume.

Comment

Like I said before Eubank would sell this fight and get properly paid by Skysports. I think his father has coached him well, why not make £3/4M in one fight and retire in a couple of years instead of fighting 4 times a year for £100-250K.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      It's laughable because Canelo himself doesn't believe he can beat him. Yet these stupid "trainers," think he would KO GGG lol.
                      Yeah, it's shame that none of these trainers are Canelos trainer. Maybe wed be seeing Alvarez-Golovkin this September rather than Smith-Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                      X