Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Wants NO Excuses From Critics After Golovkin Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

He better make Triple Juice take a proper PED test - otherwise he can forget about beating him - GGG could seriously hurt Eubank.
    ur obviously a troll ggg did take vada testing before the lemiux fight all though they didnt start it until 2 weeks before the fight so not sure it really mattered. i think ggg is on ped as well but then again i think all these boxers are on something to be honest

Comment

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." GGG will DEFINITELY hit Jr. in the mouth and bye bye confidence.

Comment

Golovkin gonna destroy Jewbank and his daddy. I don't mean Jewbank Sr. but BJS.

Comment

I have to say Eubanks has testicular fortitude. I will also say he better get ready for the pain when GGG gets him in his ring. Big mouths don't win fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Well, there are many whio think GGG is overrated. So someone will make excuses.
            That makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
              As long as it goes to scorecards without any bias towards Eubank I won't complain and as long as we don't see a British stoppage.
              You aren't going to have to worry about scorecards or British stoppage or excuses Tunney. Eubank won't be able to hold off GGG more than three or four rounds, IMO. GGG isn't one of Eubank's typical domestic opponents.

Comment

Eubank jr has to be given a lot of credit for not being scared to fight Golovkin, as most middleweights are. Whether he can shock the world we will have to see. Everyone has a plan until they get punched.

Comment

Why is this dude going to put his name on a contract instead of just running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Golovkin is to slow imo i think Eubank Jr and Canelo beat him, possibly even Jacobs but obviously theres a huge chance i'm wrong but as a fighter I don't see anything special about Golovkin
                    Casuals

Comment

Eubank Jr better watch his wild punches, maybe he can hit a run with one of then or leave himself open for a GGG shot that will end him

Comment

Working...
                      X