Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Wants NO Excuses From Critics After Golovkin Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there are many whio think GGG is overrated. So someone will make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Golovkin is to slow imo i think Eubank Jr and Canelo beat him, possibly even Jacobs but obviously theres a huge chance i'm wrong but as a fighter I don't see anything special about Golovkin
      GGG may not have lightening speed - but timing always beats speed and that is what Golovkin has

This will be a mismatch - Eubank Jr has done nothing against anyone to suggest he can hang with GGG - his defence is non existent - Eubank Jr uses attack as a form of defence - once he steps foot into the upper echelon of the division he will suddenly realised that their are levels to this ****

Eubank Jr should've went after Saunders IMO - that was a fight he could have won!

Comment

To many defensive flaws with Jr. Doesn't have ring generalship. But in boxing all it takes is one punch at the right time. This is why fights are won or loss in the ring and not the internets

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Golovkin holds the best power jab to date... and if he also starts shifting... well, nevermind...
          yes not many fighters shift nowadays
          Dimotry Pirog did it also

Comment

As long as it goes to scorecards without any bias towards Eubank I won't complain and as long as we don't see a British stoppage.

Comment

Eubank is getting hurt big time. Gonna be hilarious as the rounds go on when it begins to dawn on him what he's gotten himself into.
              Last edited by Hype job; 07-02-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

If he wins he becomes UK biggest fighter overnight , the 4m$ paydays will be his default money and he will get all the credit in the world for doing what everyone else are scared of doing , UK SPOTY award 100% , so i dont believe anyone is going to take away any credit if he does pull it off.

Comment

He better make Triple Juice take a proper PED test - otherwise he can forget about beating him - GGG could seriously hurt Eubank.

Comment

I love the kid's confidence. You have no shot at winning if you don't believe in your heart that you're supposed to win. With that said, I have seen nothing that would indicate he will win. I'm not saying he can't though. If he can effectively counter the jab and land a shot that makes Golovkin respect his power early, we will have ourselves a fight. If he can close distance and get inside to smother Golovkin power....then he can be competitive. Golovkin used his jab to prevent Lemieux from getting inside so Eubank would have to safely slip the jab like Monroe, but not get overwhelmed by the follow on power punches. Not an easy task.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                      yes not many fighters shift nowadays
                      Dimotry Pirog did it also
                      ... and there's a problem with those defending against a guy who shifts -- they are not actually prepared/trained to cope with such a technique... (Jacobs was doing quite OK until Pirog started shifting... then...)

Comment

Working...
                      X