Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Rips Mora, Says Billy Joe Saunders Rejected Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Rips Mora, Says Billy Joe Saunders Rejected Fight

Brooklyn, New York - WBA 'regular' middleweight world champion Daniel Jacobs (31-1, 28KOs) has been out of the ring since his first round knockout of Peter Quillin in the all-Brooklyn middleweight bout last December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If BJ rejected the fight he can't say it was because of money because we all know Haymon will over for most fights.

Comment

Terrible excuses 2b fighting someone like you Mora besides boring he just does not deserve the opportunity 4 the title shot... come on Jacobs stepup & fight some 1 legit..

Comment

bj saunders is a pretty pathetic champion as well, why doesnt he just vacate and do analysis on sky or something.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Jacobs to say "I wanna fight GGG!" Nobody cares about Mora or BJ Saunders! MAN THE **** UP!!! If Lara really wants to show he's serious about GGG, what better way than beating Jacobs @ 160???

Comment

its a shame. PBC just doesn't have any middleweights. Quillin moving up not that we need to see that fight again anyway. It is a shame after a 1st round ko that Haymon shelved this guy over 9 months. SMH. I'm sure hes not a happy camper.

Comment

If BJS is being lined up for Canelo on Dec. 10 its 100% understandable. Upside win or lose is better with Canelo than Jacobs.

Jacobs needs to realize this is the problem with not being the man & not actively trying to fight the man himself. Either you take away what GGG & Canelo have gained by beating them or don't be surprised when mfers would rather fight GGG or Canelo over you cuz the upside is better with money or accomplishments.

Comment

Very hypocritical for Jacobs to say BJS doesn't want to fight him when he doesn't want to fight Golovkin.

Also, Jacobs is criticizing Mora, then why didn't he fight Lee, Korobov, N'Dam, Lemieux, Monroe, Tureano Johnson, or Chudinov? Damn! This guy has had over 6 months to plan a good fight and now he's b*tching about the one he's taking...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I'm still waiting for Jacobs to say "I wanna fight GGG!" Nobody cares about Mora or BJ Saunders! MAN THE **** UP!!! If Lara really wants to show he's serious about GGG, what better way than beating Jacobs @ 160???
                  Never thought about it, but this is actually pretty good. Won't be hard to make either as their both advised by Haymon. I either want Lara to face a REAL contender at 154, someone like Andrade, or move up and chase the money fights with the likes of GGG and Jacobs

Comment

So BJS was scheduled to fight Max bumsak and Jacobs has a rematch with sergio mora.
                    What a ****ing joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X