• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he deserves it yet.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing porter fight Peterson or con

Comment

Fight Robert Guerrero as co-main to Garcia-Berto or whoever Garcia is fighting.

Comment

DSG vs. Broner, Porter vs. Berto!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            DSG vs. Broner, Porter vs. Berto!
            Porter beats Broner, but Broner gets Garcia?
            Broner should be fighting Berto to see which AB goes forward at 147.

Comment

Berto
              Guerrero
              Peterson
              Bradley
              Khan

All would be interesting opponents for Porter to get right back on the horse again. Don't know how possible those last two are, though.

Comment

Porter can plot all he wants Thurman moves to the top wants Garcia and all the undefeated guys left and all the belts and big pay days. Rematch possible if Porter takes down a big name and after Thurman is unified

Comment

Thurman even told him what to work on he smothers his own punches hard to score judges like clean punches. He should study Chavez vs Rosario take a little step back give yourself room without sacrificing endless agression which is his style. He should work on jab and d and head movement too watch Chavez

Comment

I hate rematches. I don't care how close the fight was, I've seen enough. If I have nine lives I won't mind trilogies, quadrologies. The winner wins again, or he loses in the rematch. So what? I'd rather see FNF fights than stupid rematches.

Takes years to even see low calibre fights get made. And there are hundreds if not thousands of fighters waiting for their time to shine.

Comment

Guys want to see Berto ? Wow no skills. Beat a yellow belly bum Ortiz. Gives action ok. Peterson another guy waits too long to heat up ends up losing by a inch should get smoking in dressing room

Comment

Working...
                      X