Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Dude is everything you want in a fighter: Loud and confident, entertainment in and outside the ring. Clean fighter. Humble family man. Born fighter.

Don't agree with everything he says (even when he clearly isnt serious) and want to hate on him for it? Pathetic!

Hurts himself legit and can't fight (sucks, I know) so you want to accuse him of PEDs like he's Pacquiao? Pathetic!

Haters gon hate but one thing is clear: Fury is the kingpin and isn't take a L anytime soon!

WAR FURY!
    I like Fury, but lets be honest, Joshua would ruin him. He will be lucky to beat 40 y/o Klitschko again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      I'm going to enjoy the sounds coming from your mouth when Fury is announced positive upon his appeal being overlooked.

They'll be no lubricant for you, Mandy or Denis.
      You're an unusual little man, aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I like Fury, but lets be honest, Joshua would ruin him. He will be lucky to beat 40 y/o Klitschko again.
        AJ is a one dimensional puncher with power. Fury doesn't even have to pull all the tools out of the toolbox to beat a fighter like him.

Comment

• AJ is way, way more than one dimensional. You don't win Olympic medals being one dimensional. He has speed and instincts. His defense is masked in his head movement and counter punching ability. The dude is the real deal and will be the champ soon. Watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            Amusing isn't it lads? I only need one account to pwn casuals like Plunger & Juggernaut.

Comment

You don't win Olympic medals being one dimensional.
              In his case he won it based on some very favourable hometown scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                In his case he won it based on some very favourable hometown scoring.
                I don't think so. He passes the eye test and the results test. He's already an undefeated world champ with a no.1 challenger defense under his belt. Nothing to worry about yet.

Comment

I don't think so. He passes the eye test and the results test. He's already an undefeated world champ with a no.1 challenger defense under his belt. Nothing to worry about yet.
                  That may be so, but he still had more than a bit of help getting the medal.

Comment

How does AJ pass the eye test? He's not only not been tested but not shown much else other than an elementary 1-2 that I can do more fluidly than him.

Guys like GGG are fighters you can say "passes the eye test" because at least they have been moderately challenged and have shown different aspects to their game in the pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

How does AJ pass the eye test? He's not only not been tested but not shown much else other than an elementary 1-2 that I can do more fluidly than him.

Guys like GGG are fighters you can say "passes the eye test" because at least they have been moderately challenged and have shown different aspects to their game in the pros.
                      It's not his fault that nobody can get hands on him or take his shots so far. The dude is the best heavy in the world right now and it will be proven in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X