Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    You obviously don't know how the board works Legal action will not delay the ban, but it can delay it being made public.

Either way, the Fury's would not have been allowed to box under UK license, which they both have.

Obviously if I'm wrong, I'll denounce Fury. But I doubt it.
    What would be the point of testing somebody for PEDs before a fight, if you couldn't stop them from fighting if they tested positive?

That's fucking nuts, so it doesn't surprise me at all that guys like Scotty believe that's how it works. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      What would be the point of testing somebody for PEDs before a fight, if you couldn't stop them from fighting if they tested positive?

That's fucking nuts, so it doesn't surprise me at all that guys like Scotty believe that's how it works. Lol.
      It has been confirmed their is an ongoing investigation into Fury and a subsequent delay in confirmation can be due to appeals, which eventually will be exhausted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
        Fury is guilty in my book, regardless of his appeal
        Right that's it lads, stop the investigation, pack it all up, Scott says he's guilty, it must be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Right that's it lads, stop the investigation, pack it all up, Scott says he's guilty, it must be true.
          It has been confirmed to boxing news he is under investigation. Sophie Ashcroft has stated no action in cases is taken whilst the investigated party is appealing.

He's guilty.

Comment

• Peter Fury says they are looking at Oct 29 for the fight

Comment

He's guilty.
              Where's the proof?

Comment

It has been confirmed their is an ongoing investigation into Fury and a subsequent delay in confirmation can be due to appeals, which eventually will be exhausted.
                It's very sly the way you keep talking about Fury appealing the decision, knowing that he would only be appealing if the investigation had gone against him.

Every report on this comes from one story in the Sunday Mirror, and reactions to that story from the BBBoC and UKAD.

The story clearly says that the investigation is still ongoing, and the BBBoC spokesman says they are waiting for the result of the investigation.

There is nothing in either the story or the BBBoC statement to suggest that Fury has been found guilty of steroid abuse and is appealing against that decision. So why keep talking about it as if you know that's what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  It's very sly the way you keep talking about Fury appealing the decision, knowing that he would only be appealing if the investigation had gone against him.

Every report on this comes from one story in the Sunday Mirror, and reactions to that story from the BBBoC and UKAD.

The story clearly says that the investigation is still ongoing, and the BBBoC spokesman says they are waiting for the result of the investigation.

There is nothing in either the story or the BBBoC statement to suggest that Fury has been found guilty of steroid abuse and is appealing against that decision. So why keep talking about it as if you know that's what happened?
                  Wtf ! Seriously ?

I've sourced comments that the investigation is ongoing and quotes from Ashcroft on behalf of UKAD stating nothing is announced until the appeal process has been completed. It is obvious nothing is clarified (confirmed or denied) due to the fact their is an appeal lodged otherwise we would have a denial of an active case if he was not investigated !

Look and this is not a sleight at you or Denium, I like you both and I genuinely GENUINELY view you both as FURY supporters and not British fan boys unlike Laced Up who will defend anything British, that I find repulsive. You're his most ardent supporters, I don't use the term fan as I feel it derogatory in this instance, I know you've supported his career and are NOT jumping on the anti Klitschko band wagon like others who have jumped on board such as some of the other British fan boys who never believed in Fury beforehand.

What more can I say ? I believe everything points towards him being guilty, I believe he's guilty, I believe he conned the man I SUPPORT ! Am I supposed to apologise ? Look at this objectively !

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Dude is everything you want in a fighter: Loud and confident, entertainment in and outside the ring. Clean fighter. Humble family man. Born fighter.

Don't agree with everything he says (even when he clearly isnt serious) and want to hate on him for it? Pathetic!

Hurts himself legit and can't fight (sucks, I know) so you want to accuse him of PEDs like he's Pacquiao? Pathetic!

Haters gon hate but one thing is clear: Fury is the kingpin and isn't take a L anytime soon!

WAR FURY!
                    The dude is a jackass bigot. He deserves no respect.

Comment

• Part of me wishes Fury is innocent, how would Wlad avenge a defeat a NC does not erase the memory. But the clock is ticking, I'd love for him to knock out AJ and Wilder instead which I'm certain he will if he manages to get those fights not that I believe Wilder will ever face him, I believe AJ vs Klitschko would sell in the UK so it's likely it will happen, realistically Klitschko would have to accept terms set not demanded as he would be the B side in those negotiations with Joshua's following . That fight would cement Wlad's legacy, AJ could easily rebuild having lost to an ATG, he's still young, and who knows the Wilder fight could yet happen, their is always hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X