Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I deleted my sig stuff when the year changed you twit and news flash, Fury did nothing of the such. He barely won a very uneventful fight where Wlad looked a shadow of his prime self. Big fkn whoop you predicted an unlikely win. Want a cookie now?
    It is a big fkn whoop actually.

Fury's fans got all manner of shit thrown their way in the run up to the fight, most of it simply due to them supporting Fury to win. This despite the fact that a large number were not only remarkably civil (some of them were shit stirrers to be fair) but gave detailed breakdowns of how they felt the fight would go down, breakdowns that proved to be freakishly accurate in the aftermath.

So I think denium's perfectly justified in feeling vindicated in his beliefs, even more than half a year on. Fury continues to get shat on and his fans continue to get grief. The victory is also consistently downplayed and rendered a fluke (though how a twelve round shut out can be considered a fluke is beyond me). It's one of the hardest fan bases to be a part of.

Comment

• And the doping reports??

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post

Fury's fans got all manner of shit thrown their way in the run up to the fight, most of it simply due to them supporting Fury to win. This despite the fact that a large number were not only remarkably civil (some of them were shit stirrers to be fair) but gave detailed breakdowns of how they felt the fight would go down, breakdowns that proved to be freakishly accurate in the aftermath.

So I think denium's perfectly justified in feeling vindicated in his beliefs, even more than half a year on. Fury continues to get shat on and his fans continue to get grief. The victory is also consistently downplayed and rendered a fluke (though how a twelve round shut out can be considered a fluke is beyond me). It's one of the hardest fan bases to be a part of.
        Well said. Fantastic post.

Comment

Well said Beyonce!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Well said. Fantastic post.

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Well said Beyonce!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Wilder is a bum.

Comment

No it aint **** as Wlad is 40 years old. He was bound to get ring-old eventually. And mind your own fkn business. A**hole.

Comment

• Oh and Mr. Huck, how scores of 112-115, 111-116 and 112-115 are considered shut outs in your book is beyond anyone with a brain. I guess we know why you come off as such a bias arrogant pr@ck now.....your not in touch with reality.

And, for the record, I am a fan of Fury. I'm a fan of the UK. I just saw the fight for what it was. Wladimir clearly either had a terrible off night or has simply gotten old. Fury looked sh@t too and landed nothing of consequence.

At 39 almost every heavyweight champ in history was completely shot or retired. There have been less than a handful of exceptions in the history of the 100 plus year old sport. Wlad's time is over. No shame in that at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Wilder is a bum.
                    He isn't a bum, but lol at this Wilder fan trying to talk chit. Fury is thie kingpin and he hates it.

Comment

• Wilder vs. Fury is the biggest and best hw match that can be made right now. Two young titans going at would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X