Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs: GGG is the best of my generation - Will fight him when money is right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when floyd did the same thng to avoid margarito we actually had people defending him left nd right so any hardcore fans who are going to defend jacobs fighting mora for less money? step right uppp

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      At least he is being honest..

In an ideal world we would get ggg-Eubanks, and saunders-jacobs, and the winners would meet in early 2017...
      I think that's what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        What are you talking about?

GGG is bigger in the US than Jacobs.
        Read all the conversation fool. I'm talking about Jacobs once he beats GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          so in the article he clearly says i want the fight and you say, if you don't take it now you're ducking? I think ur the twitter thug he was referencing
          Yes, he can say whatever he wants, but if he really wants to fight GGG then he should be saying at least that he wants GGG after Mora. Let's wait to see what he states after Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yup. And while Jacobs is about to headline another card in Brooklyn on network TV, GGG will be in the UK fighting a domestic level fighter on a Matchroom card at 5:00 pm in the US.
            GGG fills the MSG. That means nothing. Jacobs vs Quillin had extremely low ratings and they were both overpaid. Not to worry because PBC will sink and then all those overpaid boxers will have to come back to earth. That includes Jacobs, who will beg for a chance at GGG.

Comment

At least he's honest

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I honestly cannot believe how the detractors are trying to spin this. Jacobs won't fight Golovkin because he wants more money than he deserves but it's Golovkin's fault. Pathetic.
                It really is. First, they make fun of "Little G", for only doing 97,000 on PPV. "Ha ha, ha ha, hes not a star, hes a flop".

But then, they want his opponents to make their biggest pay day to date against him.

How does that even make sense?

Comment

At least he's honest about it.
                  I get what he's saying but you've got to earn the big pay days. Are Jacobs and BJS big money fights? No. They're good fights but not big money fights.

It's going to be hard for GGG to get Jacobs and BJS in the ring. It really is.
                  My respect for Eubank has gone up over the last week or so.

Eubank, being well known, is probably the most popular option right now. Eubank is attractive to people over here, and a decent number of UK fans will jump at the chance to see GGG fight live on these shores.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    It really is. First, they make fun of "Little G", for only doing 97,000 on PPV. "Ha ha, ha ha, hes not a star, hes a flop".

But then, they want his opponents to make their biggest pay day to date against him.

How does that even make sense?

It doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      You don't have to take my opinion. Go on google and research LLDC and West Ham contract. I would rather read the facts myself than listen to a promoter who is trying to promote his fighter. Of course he is doing his job and am not saying he is lying on purpose but am telling you the facts, not because I read it but because I live in it as well. Not a lot of people are happy regarding us paying for a stadium that they basically rent to West Ham for free... All am saying is to stage a fight at that stadium Skysports would have to speak to the LLDC and sadiq Khan Not David Sullivan.
                      That's fair enough, and I apologize for being an ****** about it. Whatever the case I would love to see the fight be built big enough to be in a stadium this fall. At the same time, looking at the Froch/Grove II fight, stadium fights have an insane overhead and I'd understand if they took the safe route and had it at the O2.

Comment

Working...
                      X