Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith Finalized at 154, 9/17 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Goddamned Guzzling Golovkin Girls are a stupid bunch

LeMule and Murray are better that Lara??? Are you joking or just plain stupid? I'm thinking stupid.

Eubank Jr is about an equal fight as Smith, don't get **** twisted.

If it's so easy then why doesn't he fight Lara? You Guzzling Groupies are pathetic, "oh it's an easy fight, no need to fight him". You morons have become worse than Mayweather fans, but at least Mayweather has the skins on the wall to justify it, 97K hasn't done a damn thing to make any kind of demands or cherry pick. He's about to be in his late 30s and is still feasting on bums, and all the Guzzling Golovtard Girls are eating it up, no pun intended.
    Yep they sure are and both would likely beat the crap out of Lara well Lemieux most certainly would KO Lara, Murrays work-rate is a problem but he stands a good chance.
    Lara is only rated as highly as he is because Canelo beat him, well here Lara has the chance to have some balls he can move to 160 and fight in that division where the guy he so desperately wants fights atm but will he do that?
    Ofcourse not.

Now carry on crying, GGG is the best MW in the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
      Yep they sure are and both would likely beat the crap out of Lara well Lemieux most certainly would KO Lara, Murrays work-rate is a problem but he stands a good chance.
      Lara is only rated as highly as he is because Canelo beat him, well here Lara has the chance to have some balls he can move to 160 and fight in that division where the guy he so desperately wants fights atm but will he do that?
      Ofcourse not.

Now carry on crying, GGG is the best MW in the world
      LeMule got KTFO by Rubio. Rubio, you moron. Now all of a sudden he's a world beater? Gtfo.

Crying? Again, you're being a hypocrite. The only ones that are crying are the Guzzling Golovtard Girls everytime any kind of Canelo news come up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Racist idiotic scum like you should be permabanned, at least put on the ignore list by any decent poster.
        What exactly did I say that was racist you idiot? Calling you morons Guzzling Golovtard Girls is not racist, it's FACT. You idiots make the extreme Mayweather and Pacquiao fans look sane. And like I've said before, at least those two have the skins on the wall for their fans behavior. 97K hasn't done a damn thing.

He's on the wrong side of 30, a career feasting on bums, no legacy fight, one PPV fight that was a complete disaster, stayed in one weight class in a weak division and ran from challenges.

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        That's poor logic.

What would he be exposed for? Losing to one of the greatest Super Middleweight of all time in a division he's never fought in before? So is Froch not a hall of famer and instead, a bum because Ward beat his ass? How is a smaller going moving up to fight a bigger guy any worse than that?

This is why the race card get's thrown around a lot. Either you're incredibly stupid, or you're probably racist. I gave you the benefit of the doubt with your intelligence, but it's a possibility you suffer from both cases.

Stay mad. GGG top 10 P4P. GGG destined top 10 all-time great middleweights. How salty are you right now beotch?
        So you admit he'd lose to Ward, correct?

The race card? Lol, Guzzling Golovtard Girls have no comeback so it's up the race accusations to save the day. LOL!

Salty? Seems like Guzzling Golovtard Girls are the salty bunch. Canelo thread gets put up, you morons are in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Areyoudumb View Post
          Dela Hoya i beg to differ, Anthony Joshua will be boxing's biggest superstar, Canelo doesnt have the character to do it after that vacating debacle. GGG and AJ will be the guys to take to next level.
          With the shake up of the heavyweights- Fury winning and basically doing the sport a favour by talking so loud, getting positive and negative responses that even non boxing fans know about;
          then there's the huge push behind Joshua.
          I'm seeing a lot more interest from the general public in boxing, from the workplace, pubs and the number of people who now show up to watch the fights in pubs or say they ordered the PPV.

Heavyweights just attract more attention, it's as simple as that, and now when casual fans take a look at the current picture, they can see a quite simple and intriguing picture ( by the usual standards of boxing's muti-title complexity). Between Fury's all out attitude, Wilder's record, Klitschko who they sort of know was the champion for years and now Joshua creating excitement being billed in that young unstoppable destroyer kind of way, without even being the best fighters in boxing, they look set to somewhat revive wider interest in boxing and by default be the biggest stars. Which will have a trickle down effect with so many other exciting fighters for them to find through the weights.
          Alvarez is clearly a big money maker, a lot going for him to maintain that for quite some time yet, but still-Canelo may right now be the biggest star on the West coast of the U.S.A and Mexico for now, but I don't see much crossover ahead for him which can compete on the scale the Heavyweights have the potential to.
          Last edited by Reverb; 06-26-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Can Canelo vs Liam Smith fill an 88,000 seat stadium?

Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith set for September 17th in Arlington

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/7/15...h-in-arlington

Comment

• The Golovkin-Brook fight is a lot better than this fight.

Comment

• yea...the GGG is never happening

**** that ginger and his post-fight bravado...pus5y as5 b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  Can Canelo vs Liam Smith fill an 88,000 seat stadium?

Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith set for September 17th in Arlington

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/7/15...h-in-arlington
                  they will set it to 40k like in the pacman fights... liam is a noname in the us, i will be surprissed if they set it for 80k...

Comment

• Who is liam smith?? PPV?? LMAO. 2016 boxing is TRASH!

Comment

• I saw Duran-Hearns on regular HBO. Two legends sharing a ring. Fabulous scrap, too.

Canelo-Smith. A belt-dropper and a marginal belt holder. PPV. Disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X