Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith Finalized at 154, 9/17 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Lemiuex already been beaten TWICE before GGG against C and D class fighters. And beat a bum N'Dam to win a paper belt. And you with a straight face he's a better fighter then Lara? Eubank who's already been beaten by the 1 decent fighter he faced and doesn't have quality win on his entire resume? You lose all creditably. lemeiux beat Gabe Rosado and N'dam that's it. everyone else bums in canada and 2 BAD losses. Murray know for giving a gimpy Sergio a good fight but losing. Other then that who the F has he ever beaten? No one.

And I love the whole GGG don't have to fight Lara, Canelo, Ward, Ramirez ect because his fans say he will knock them out anyway. How about GGG step up and beat somebody decent and prove it? According to idiots it should be easy so why is he still fights bums on house arrest like Wade? He only feels the need to prove he can knock out those type of guys but not anybody else. LMAO
    I can actually detect the saltiness in you, I bet you must be really upset that a white man is so successful in boxing.

Comment

• I have a feeling Canelo barely wins a UD by two points.

Then he blames his subpar performance on the weight cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Haha haha haha,you can't make this **** up. Literally picks the weakest champ at 154,and decides to put it on ppv. This **** doesn't break 200k buys.
        Sadly it probably does. Thats whats wrong with boxing. GGG-Lemieux doesn't crack 100k but I'm sure this Canelo-Smith cherry pick does 300k. This is whats wrong with boxing. This is coming on the heels of Canelo fighting a WW Amir Khan in what was already a questionable fight

Comment

• I guess we'll see how Canelo's fans feel about him ducking Golovkin, by the buys of this junk fight.

Comment

• I like Liam Smith, this is a solid fight.

Shouldn't be a PPV, but otherwise all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
              Ward turned it down when GGG was willing to go to 168 for him that fact will always remain and Lara lol that would be a pathetically easy fight for GGG, GGG fighting Eubank Jr is a better fight and guys like Lemieux and Murray are all better fights and wins than Lara and Smith.

Canelo defining winning by the skin of his teeth against guys that we know GGG would knock out easily and now he is ducking GGG by fighting some unknown guy.

Goddamned Guzzling Golovkin Girls are a ****** bunch

LeMule and Murray are better that Lara??? Are you joking or just plain ******? I'm thinking ******.

Eubank Jr is about an equal fight as Smith, don't get **** twisted.

If it's so easy then why doesn't he fight Lara? You Guzzling Groupies are pathetic, "oh it's an easy fight, no need to fight him". You morons have become worse than Mayweather fans, but at least Mayweather has the skins on the wall to justify it, 97K hasn't done a damn thing to make any kind of demands or cherry pick. He's about to be in his late 30s and is still feasting on bums, and all the Guzzling Golovtard Girls are eating it up, no pun intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by THC View Post
                I know Abel Sanchez has said this, but do you have a link that attributes this quote to Golovkin? I keep seeing this being used to rationalize Canelo's Escape from Kazakstan.

We already have Canelo, twice during post-fight interviews, stating that he'd fight GGG now/anytime.
                Abel Sanchez obviously speaks for him. If none of what he said was true, 97K should've come out and said otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  What? Ward said 168 @ 50/50. This was after he had his first comeback fight at 172 lbs... That's not even a fair offer, especially considering it was right when GGG was signed to fight Lemieux and was mandatory for Cotto/Canelo.

He had already moved up in weight. I hardly doubt Ward was serious about cutting 4 pounds to make 168, and even if he was, team GGG would probably demand a catchweight of like 166 in the end of negotiations.

Lol, you Guzzling Golovtard Girls are pathetic. Not a fair fight at 168.

Poor 97K would get exposed and embarrassed if he tried to go up to 168 and challenge Ward. You agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

Poor 97K would get exposed and embarrassed if he tried to go up to 168 and challenge Ward. You agree?
                    Racist idiotic scum like you should be permabanned, at least put on the ignore list by any decent poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

That's poor logic.

What would he be exposed for? Losing to one of the greatest Super Middleweight of all time in a division he's never fought in before? So is Froch not a hall of famer and instead, a bum because Ward beat his ass? How is a smaller going moving up to fight a bigger guy any worse than that?

This is why the race card get's thrown around a lot. Either you're incredibly ******, or you're probably racist. I gave you the benefit of the doubt with your intelligence, but it's a possibility you suffer from both cases.

Stay mad. GGG top 10 P4P. GGG destined top 10 all-time great middleweights. How salty are you right now beotch?

Comment

Working...
                      X