Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith Finalized at 154, 9/17 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    he never said born ready for 160, on the other side looks like ggg was born at 160...
    "ahora me pongo los guantes y lo peleo, en 160" chupala idiota.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      he never said born ready for 160, on the other side looks like ggg was born at 160...
      You going to buy the next Cameltoe PPV?

C'mon man you're fan numero uno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        A 1 lb. weight advantage?
        He lost 1.5 lbs for Floyd (153.5 in the Trout fight to 152 vs Floyd) and that meant he had to lose 7 pounds of muscle (fight night weights 172 to 165)

1 pounds can be more than 1 pound when you're cutting 15-20 lbs to make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You going to buy the next Cameltoe PPV?

C'mon man you're fan numero uno.
            it shouldnt be a ppv, but i get it for free, no need to stream, i wouldnt buy it if i was in the us that date and wont advise my brother-in-law to do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Not saying he's much better just that he's better. And this is the avg level of fighter GGG faces. It's more to point out that Canelo fights much higher level of opponents and the hypocrisy of GGG fans to bash this fight yet turn around and accept GGG fighting Wade, Monroe, and possibly Eubank next all guys that Liam is better then and Lemieux is debatable. That's GGG's last 4 opponents.
              But what makes Liam better than them? Is it his style, physical attributes, resume, the eye test, amateur experience , the fact that he comes from a boxing family? I just want to know what criteria you're going by, because your statement sounds like something DLH would say to build up the fight.

Comment

• nelo cleared out 154, moved up and became LINEAL middleweight champ, something the likes of SRR, SRL and Hagler all did. Then going back down to 154, risking his life moving down and cutting weight to take on the best at 154. Nelo is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  didnt know you like having your dick sucked by other men... sorry im not into that...i was just trying to have a laugh with my friend beer... anyways chillout, dont be so sensitive...

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Don't be a hypocrite. GGG said "anyone from 154-168". When Ward said 164 there was silence. Complete silence. Lara keeps calling him out. Again, complete silence.

Ward at 160? GTFO with that nonsense.

You Golovtards talk about Canelo being a coward, yet 97K has had a career of feasting on bums. What's his career defining fight? Who is his Legacy Opponent? Who's he going to fight next? I'll eat my shoe if he fights someone on the same level or better than Liam Smith.
                    What? Ward said 168 @ 50/50. This was after he had his first comeback fight at 172 lbs... That's not even a fair offer, especially considering it was right when GGG was signed to fight Lemieux and was mandatory for Cotto/Canelo.

He had already moved up in weight. I hardly doubt Ward was serious about cutting 4 pounds to make 168, and even if he was, team GGG would probably demand a catchweight of like 166 in the end of negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                      When he struggles to make 154, it's absolutely an advantage for him to fight at 155.

If it wasn't, he wouldn't do it.
                      But that's just an assumption. You don't know if he struggles or if he's just lazy. As a star, why lose the extra pound if you don't have too? Now that all of you Golovkin nutlickers have called him out on fighting at 155, he's gonna lose that extra pound just for you boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X