Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith Finalized at 154, 9/17 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ****ing punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
      Canelo said he wants a few fights to adjust to 160, so he's fighting at 154??
      Which means maybe he'll be ready for Golovkin in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        So if he makes 154, does that mean that he isn't a middleweight?
        Why exactly is Golovkin still chasing Canelo? Canelo doesn't have any belts at MW and now competes in the JMW division.

I am happy that this happened to Golovkin. That's what he deserves for ducking Andre Ward like the scared coward that he is.

Comment

My boy Nelo gona spark out another Brit - thats two in a row ; they should call him the Euro Assassin : Just recently he beat Khan,Hatton, and now Smith..also Canelo is going to be #1. in two weights 154 and Lineal at 160! I'm buying dis I dont even care is Ortiz vs. Ustinov fight on the undercard - we are witnessing a LEGEND! perhaps the greatest Mexico ever produced.

Comment

Now, now, we knew this was the fight Canelo was going to take.

However, we didn't know it'd be ppv! This means, per his HBO deal, he'll be taking his non-ppv fight in December, likely against someone even less appealing than Liam Smith! Jesus, Khan, Smith, and probably Gabe Rosado. Canelo must love to **** on fans.

Comment

PPV??????? Come on man!

Comment

Ha..... and some people will still buy it. At least they have Ustinov/Ortiz

Comment

pathetic fight. DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF MATCHMAKING TO CONTINUE.

canelo is going to come in at 155, as always, and not be eligible for the belt that should be the only reason to fight liam smith. the belt doesn't matter, anyway.

just a pathetic move by GBP. i hope they lose a ton of money and have to rush the golovkin fight.

I WILL NOT BUY THIS FIGHT!

post "I WILL NOT BUY THIS FIGHT!" in all caps if you

I WILL NOT BUY THIS FIGHT!

Comment

I wish I could say this ppv will bomb, but look how many fools bought Canelo/Khan...

Comment

I bought that ggg vs lemule fight.... I bought the mosley-mayorga II fight....

im actually not gonna buy this crap. Hope canela gets ktfo by a punch he dont see coming....

Comment

Working...
                      X