Collapse
No announcement yet.

No excitement for Thurman Vs Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak for yourself buddy! Everyone here in Mexico is jumping up and down every day talking about the fight. Me and our tribe in Guadalajara are happy we get a real fight from real men unlike saul who we have disowned!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Bro GGG has a bigger net worth than both put together. How I have no fawking idea
      Not for long.

By the time those guys are GGG's age they'd be able to buy 10 of those goofy looking mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        You sound so gay...
        Maybe I am what fawking difference does that make

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Not for long.

By the time those guys are GGG's age they'd be able to buy 10 of those goofy looking mofos.
          Possibly but we are talking about right now not 10 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Why aren't you excited for Thurman-Porter?

As a boxing fan I'm very excited for this fight.
            I am personally, I meant there's just no buzz in general...its just sad that nobody follows boxing anymore.. I can't wait to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I think Thurman can walk Shawn into something. I can also see Shawn out-working and grinding the heck outta Thurman, but the problem I have with Shawn is that he smothers his own work. I don't have a dog in the race though, just hoping for a good fight. We need these guys to start fighting each other and separating themselves in the welterweight division

Going to a fight party and grilling some kangaroo steaks. If you haven't had kangaroo you gotta try it man
              That was a hard left hook that Broner dropped Porter with but I was surprised he had the power to drop him at all. Thurman's power is a tad overrated but I would think he has a little more power than Broner.

But if Thurman isn't able to find that shot or break Porter down, he is really going to struggle to outbox him. And I want to see how he reacts to the pressure. I like this fight because it's going to reveal what these guys really have inside and I think Porter can ask those questions.

Comment

Lets just be honest, this is a fight between 2 b class fighters who will never be elite...sure it may be excited but lets stop acting like this is some super fight that demands so much hype..These are the fighters boxers are suppose to take

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  The corruption in boxing killed it. The refs letting people clinch. The best avoiding the best. You should not be able to make millions if you're not fighting the best man in your division.
                  Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Then how would GGG get paid?
                  lol..................

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    Lets just be honest, this is a fight between 2 b class fighters who will never be elite...sure it may be excited but lets stop acting like this is some super fight that demands so much hype..These are the fighters boxers are suppose to take
                    C'mon Larry, people are excited cause we finally get a fight that will start separating these dudes at welterweight and clearing up the picture. For some reason I have a feeling this may be it for the year though in the division. I don't consider Brook vs Vargas as big cause I don't rate Vargas high at all, he beat a freaking prospect to get that WBO belt.

But anyway we need to start getting some clarity as to who is gonna be the man at 147. This fight will start moving us toward that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      These are the types of match-ups that lead to fighters becoming part of the "elite". It's comparable to Bradley/Alexander, two guys who are good and the winner will start being perceived as a potentially great fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X