Clear All

Thurman getting hurt and postponing the fight didn't do it any favors

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Then how would GGG get paid?
      How would Ward and Can'tNelo get paid

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        THERE IS NO BUZZ FOLKS BECAUSE JSMOOTH9876 SAYS THERE IS NOT BUZZ!!!!!!

The same hardcore boxing fans that hate on everything PBC on twitter don't know WTF is going on outside their twitter bubble. Boxing fans and boxing twitter media don't realize how insignificant they are to the national scene

Wow I didn't know all that was going on. I'm expecting a boring fight though similar to Bradley vs Alexander. I was pumped for that fight but it was fawking horrible

Comment

Thurman is fighting the loser, not the winner, of the Brook vs Porter fight. This is just another regular fight that leads to nowhere. Just like everything PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            How would Ward and Can'tNelo get paid
            They'd be broke

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              They'd be broke
              Ha
              Who you got Saturday bro?
              No time or
              Ray Lewis

Comment

Ha
                Who you got Saturday bro?
                No time or
                Ray Lewis
                I think Thurman can walk Shawn into something. I can also see Shawn out-working and grinding the heck outta Thurman, but the problem I have with Shawn is that he smothers his own work. I don't have a dog in the race though, just hoping for a good fight. We need these guys to start fighting each other and separating themselves in the welterweight division

Going to a fight party and grilling some kangaroo steaks. If you haven't had kangaroo you gotta try it man

Comment

Casual fans don't want boxing matches unless it is a heavily hyped match involving the biggest names in the sport. That is why we call them casual fans. Most serious boxing fans don't gives a damn what casual fans think. Those of us who watch every boxing match that comes on television are excited about Thurman/Porter. I am also excited about the upcoming Klithschko/Fury II and Frampton/Santa Cruz fights.

I don't give a damn about any fight that takes place in the UFC. That makes me a WTFC (who the f....k cares) UFC fan. Maybe you should post a thread in the UFC message board about how little boxing fans care about UFC 200 or 201 or 202, etc......!

Comment

Wow I didn't know all that was going on. I'm expecting a boring fight though similar to Bradley vs Alexander. I was pumped for that fight but it was fawking horrible
                    I was there, at the Pontiac Silverdome. Sat a row behind J'Leon Love. Good dude. That fight was horrible. I'm thinking about going to the Andy Ruiz fight here in Detroit next month

Comment

We should ban cowards from the sport. That would eliminate the cancer that is Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X