Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs Tyson Fury Over Anthony Joshua - For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    He has crazy power, which is the reason as to why he defeated them in such a manner. And Breazeale is horrendous im sorry.

Can he go on to become a great? he could do, I mean hardly anyone gave Fury a chance against Wlad and well he proved most people wrong. Anyway I just think he needs some tougher fights before being quoted as a future HOH fighter its very early in his career yet dude.
    He sets those power shots up. Power is also an attribute you cant ignore . HOF means little ....do you really think the boxing boards are going to give him any credit for defeating Fury or Wilder? The truth is unless you beat popular fighters that are labled great by the American board of boxing you just considered average champion that would lose in the 70's where guys 200 pounds fought for titles or overrated brawlers achieved legendary status,and MOST fans actually believe it too.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      He sets those power shots up. Power is also an attribute you cant ignore . HOF means little ....do you really think the boxing boards are going to give him any credit for defeating Fury or Wilder? The truth is unless you beat popular fighters that are labled great by the American board of boxing you just considered average champion that would lose in the 70's where guys 200 pounds fought for titles or overrated brawlers achieved legendary status,and MOST fans actually believe it too.
      You cant compare something from 46yrs ago dude. And what planet are you on saying that he wouldn't get recognition. It would be a media frenzy, Joshua Fury would be a mega fight in a stadium. And beating any of them would propel him into a even more of a huge star than he already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        I've seen enough stupid comments from you and blind fanboyism or hating to know your views are tainted by them. You can't hide it as it's all you do on this site.

I've never seen you write anything remotely nuetral or giving anything other than your own personal, biased views, usually written like a ten year old with a loose grasp on the English language or grammar. How do you expect people to take you seriously or your *supposed* boxing knowledge you go on about in every thread to try desperately to make your views seem more than what they are?

Now do something useful with your life, change your gay avatar pic, and go and VOTE LEAVE YOU ****!
        Excuse me lol....I comment on every topic from crawford to chocalito up to wilder and joshua , all I see from you is fury this fury that and you never comment on anything else...your a deluded codhead and you just can't take someone elses opinion if they go against your idol....I've told you from the start joshua knocks fury out and that's since day one and it's not changed...not beczuse I'm a fan of AJ it's beczuse fundamentally fury is one of the most uncoordinated boxers I have ever seen and was involved in probably the ugliest heavyweight title fight I have ever seen...fury has a terrible style , cumbersome and mediocre punching power and I also think wilder would knock fury out as well ....now if you don't like some elses opinion on fury tough **** ....f@ckin goon

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          You cant compare something from 46yrs ago dude. And what planet are you on saying that he wouldn't get recognition. It would be a media frenzy, Joshua Fury would be a mega fight in a stadium. And beating any of them would propel him into a even more of a huge star than he already is.
          I can if fighters are still today . Ask anyone if they think Wilder would be a champ in the 70's see how that goes . Joshua would never be in the same sentance as a Foreman even though hes twice his size and 3x the talent ,i dont think you knowl how hof actually works when made up levels of a 70's era is the measuring stick.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I can if fighters are still today . Ask anyone if they think Wilder would be a champ in the 70's see how that goes . Joshua would never be in the same sentance as a Foreman even though hes twice his size and 3x the talent ,i dont think you knowl how hof actually works when made up levels of a 70's era is the measuring stick.
            You have totally gone off topic, what your waffling on about is irreverent. You stated Joshua is the best heavyweight right now and a future hof. I said thats premature, and you've gone off on a tangent.

Comment

Yes right now Fury is the better fighter ABSOLUTELY! Again RIGHT NOW! I think Fury is the best Heavyweight at this moment IMO

Comment

Working...
              X