Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs Tyson Fury Over Anthony Joshua - For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs Tyson Fury Over Anthony Joshua - For Now

LENNOX LEWIS has backed Tyson Fury to flatten heavyweight rival Anthony Joshua - as long as they clash in the next two years. The former undisputed world heavyweight champion believes controversial Fury is the best of the bunch of heavies who have come through to add excitement to the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, I think I trust Lennox over Barry

Comment

I'm glad people have started appreciating Fury's boxing abilities. He's very intelligent and hard working. He's a big man with a good reach, great movement and some good defence. I think he's really good but not sure how he would fair against Wilder, Stiverne, Haye at the moment. Those are great fights with each person bringing different challenges. Sadly those fights will probably not get made in the near future.

Comment

Na, Lewis is wrong, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I think I'll believe Barry Hearn and Steve Plunger's analysis of Joshua's rounds against 3rd rate fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by olliesmiff View Post
          Well, I think I trust Lennox over Barry

Why? He's no less useless at boxing analysis than Barry Hearn is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            Na, Lewis is wrong, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I think I'll believe Barry Hearn and Steve Plunger's analysis of Joshua's rounds against 3rd rate fighters.
            Lewis was a great heavyweight but he's one of the worst commentators and coaches around....he started coaching David prices career and we all saw what happened....you don't have to believe hearn or lewis or who ever ...you have a brain don't you and judgement so why do you care what anybody else thinks...im saying joshua knocks fury out and just don't go anywhere when it happens because I'm gonna hound you into the ground when it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Lewis was a great heavyweight but he's one of the worst commentators and coaches around....he started coaching David prices career and we all saw what happened....you don't have to believe hearn or lewis or who ever ...you have a brain don't you and judgement so why do you care what anybody else thinks...im saying joshua knocks fury out and just don't go anywhere when it happens because I'm gonna hound you into the ground when it happens
              I knew you'd be lingering about here hahaha

After Barry Hearn's comments the other day I'm pretty sure you're actually Barry Hearn, or just as stupid. You're just as much a blind fanboy, jumping on the bandwagon when he hasn't shown anything yet apart from power. Everyone can see it, apart from the Barry Hearns and the Steve Plungers of the world...aka morons

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I knew you'd be lingering about here hahaha

After Barry Hearn's comments the other day I'm pretty sure you're actually Barry Hearn, or just as stupid. You're just as much a blind fanboy, jumping on the bandwagon when he hasn't shown anything yet apart from power. Everyone can see it, apart from the Barry Hearns and the Steve Plungers of the world...aka morons
                I've followed boxing all my life.....grew up with it and had my first pair of boxing gloves when I was 5.....been all over the country and the states to see big fights and can pretty much judge who I consider a better fighter when comparing two fighters..... Here we have on this site ...7 or 8 fury fanatics who are the dumbest f@ckers I have ever seen.... Vinnykin,kafkod,Denium,fury4dawin,box and there's a couple more who I can't remember...do you really want me to name every poster who thinks joshua beats fury...lol.....as for the odds makers they've already made joshua a favourite over fury....look as I said you have a brain don't you , do you really get swayed on what other people think or do you use your own judgement when judging a fighter.....I couldn't give a f@ck what Barry hearn says and it's has no influence on how I see the fury joshua fight unfolding....the joshua fury fight will unfold with joshua stoppping fury inside 9 rounds and its not even certain that fury gets past klitchcko in the rematch yet ....joshua should win easy but it's heavyweight boxing where one shot and it's all over can happen at any minute

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  I've followed boxing all my life.....grew up with it and had my first pair of boxing gloves when I was 5.....been all over the country and the states to see big fights and can pretty much judge who I consider a better fighter when comparing two fighters..... Here we have on this site ...7 or 8 fury fanatics who are the dumbest f@ckers I have ever seen.... Vinnykin,kafkod,Denium,fury4dawin,box and there's a couple more who I can't remember...do you really want me to name every poster who thinks joshua beats fury...lol.....as for the odds makers they've already made joshua a favourite over fury....look as I said you have a brain don't you , do you really get swayed on what other people think or do you use your own judgement when judging a fighter.....I couldn't give a f@ck what Barry hearn says and it's has no influence on how I see the fury joshua fight unfolding....the joshua fury fight will unfold with joshua stoppping fury inside 9 rounds and its not even certain that fury gets past klitchcko in the rematch yet ....joshua should win easy but it's heavyweight boxing where one shot and it's all over can happen at any minute
                  I've seen enough stupid comments from you and blind fanboyism or hating to know your views are tainted by them. You can't hide it as it's all you do on this site.

I've never seen you write anything remotely nuetral or giving anything other than your own personal, biased views, usually written like a ten year old with a loose grasp on the English language or grammar. How do you expect people to take you seriously or your *supposed* boxing knowledge you go on about in every thread to try desperately to make your views seem more than what they are?

Now do something useful with your life, change your gay avatar pic, and go and VOTE LEAVE YOU ****!

Comment

I'm inclined to agree. We haven't seen Joshua against a 'top' level fighter yet - despite what some posters here think of Dillian Whyte...

Comment

Working...
                    X